Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
*sniffs baggie*
"Ah yes... hints of citrus... blueberry... is that skunk I'm smelling? Hm, yes... this will get me high as gently caress indeed, gentlemen."

THC is odorless and at this point even "lovely Mexican weed" is strong as gently caress because botany is a field of science that exists. just admit you smoke it for the taste, don't be dumb and buy into the "kind bud" conspiracy the hippie mafia has been pushing on America since the early 90s! don't believe Big Weed's lies!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
420 baby smoke weed every day!!

Nah!!
Jan 5, 2009

Just smoked weed now op

Feels real good op

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Weed talk to me is esentially the same as sports talk. Which is to say it goes above my head and makes me wish I ripped a fat one every morning

Edit - I only discuss the molecular structures and composition of DMT

zaepg fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Apr 27, 2018

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
You need to grow your own weed

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Over There posted:

You need to grow your own weed

eh, it's legal here

this stuff i just got claims to be 26% THC, 0.3% CBN

all i know is it makes life better

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When i smoked weed you were stoked to score and if it was good weed you were elated and if it was meh you just smoked more. And we laughed. And how we laughed.

I have never encountered a weed snob because I haven't been around the culture for years but the very thought of it makes me angry

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whenever i smoke weed i wish every person in the room was dead so i could eat their kidneys and other viscera. is this a symptom of me being a weed snob

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
smoke salvia instead of weed. weed is for soccer moms.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

in australia there are only two types of weed, rear end weed and average weed

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Caesar Saladin posted:

Which one is considered the good stuff?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dolphin posted:

the average stuff is the good stuff, but on the rare occasion there is above average stuff people go apeshit

random american weed is probably better than the best stuff on the streets

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Dolphin posted:

chooma weed

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

Oh you're Australian. I was wondering what was wrong with you.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

...and the pitch! posted:

lol this is good

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

...and the pitch! posted:

lmao god drat

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Only very heavy smokers can be a weed snob. If you only smoke occasionally than lovely ditch weed will blow your mind.

don't smoke more than once a week or you are wasting your money on tolerance

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
all weed is good

some weed is more good

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
weed baby!!! weeeeeed

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I've been really into sativa-heavy hybrids with a lot of limonene lately. it just creates a really clean and heady space that you can't quite get with most kushes

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

Only very heavy smokers can be a weed snob. If you only smoke occasionally than lovely ditch weed will blow your mind.

Weeds cheap though. Compared to alcohol its a drop in the bucket

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I've been really into sativa-heavy hybrids with a lot of limonene lately. it just creates a really clean and heady space that you can't quite get with most kushes
gently caress you

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Rutibex posted:

the way tolerance works with weed is actually v. interesting

but the tldr of it is that generally people become tolerant to certain strains. cannabanoids themselves do not cause tolerance in general.

this is why you should buy a different strain every week, especially if you switch from an indica to a sativa, because tolerance to indica does not make you tolerant of sativa, i know that from personal experience!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it's OK to be a snob about preferring indica to sativa or vice versa because they give you such a different buzz it's like how it's OK to prefer liquor to beer. just totally different experiences.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
THC isn't some magic chemical, chicken nugget breath. There are a lot of different cannabinoids that can and do flavor the high.

The best poo poo I ever had was FDA certified organic soil-grown and had a listing of all of the soil amendments they used on the container. I'm the ur-snob now.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

precision posted:

but the tldr of it is that generally people become tolerant to certain strains. cannabanoids themselves do not cause tolerance in general.

this is why you should buy a different strain every week, especially if you switch from an indica to a sativa, because tolerance to indica does not make you tolerant of sativa, i know that from personal experience!

absolutely true. if I've got a deadline coming up, ill switch over to an indica-heavy hybrid like white Russian in the evenings for a week and then suddenly introduce morning sessions with something like jack herrer for a push of creativity

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

gently caress you

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

precision posted:

Um... Bullshit?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

it's OK to be a snob about preferring indica to sativa or vice versa because they give you such a different buzz it's like how it's OK to prefer liquor to beer. just totally different experiences.

Thats... Not the same as being a snob

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I just wanna get high and trade dick pics who's with me

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
just roll it in a blunt I don't care

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p
never smoked weed before, but it seems like every person I know who's gone from non-weed smoking to trying weed once suddenly turns into one of those people who buys weed leaf socks and bitches on Facebook about The Man(tm) keeping everyone from knowing about the one true cancer/anxiety/asthma/AIDS/ebola cure, big fat blunts.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the thing about weed in this day and age is like, you probably know a ton of people who smoke weed but don't make it "obvious" bc only dumbasses who still think it's 1997 treat weed like it's a lifestyle

like it's the thing i do now instead of drink. well, i never drank all day so maybe that's a bad example. but i don't really drink anymore because gently caress a hangover.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

something with a lot of linalool in it, like ingrid, is also really nice in a bath with some lavender bath salts and a nature documentary.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like my marijuana morsels to be coquettish & haughty with a sour finish....like my ex wife!!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Orkin Mang posted:

i like my marijuana morsels to be coquettish & haughty with a sour finish....like my ex wife!!!

tell to to eat less red meat op

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

The best poo poo I ever had was FDA certified organic soil-grown and had a listing of all of the soil amendments they used on the container. I'm the ur-snob now.

What, like this?

Because a lot of professional shops/growers do that, even for the $13 eighth I was holding for the picture. Hooray 4/20 sales.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
wtf are they like adding geranium oil and clove oil to hydro solution? wtf kind of weedrizardry is that nonsense?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

I just wanna get high and trade dick pics who's with me

7 inches uncut u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

wtf are they like adding geranium oil and clove oil to hydro solution? wtf kind of weedrizardry is that nonsense?

It's probably in a solution used to keep pests at bay and sprayed topically on the plant. Neem oil comes to mind for some reason.

• Locked thread