Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Zwabu posted:

Overall I still found S2 to be entertaining, but I feel like they used up their "return June to Waterford household" cards. Actually they used one more than they actually had.

That's exactly where I am. Some stuff they did in s2 was really impactful (the stuff at the former newspaper really hit me, for some reason) but June not getting in the van in the last episode is the absolute end of my patience with their resetting things.

I'm gonna watch the start of s3 at least but if she goes back to the Waterfords, I'm out. At some point you either have to advance the story, or end the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread