Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Man, this show is so terrifying and severely depressing, but still so incredibly fascinating to me.
I'm not sure if I need to put this in spoilers, but I guess as it might hint up to something further down the line? Taken from the book.
I remember reading that, in the novel, Canada never truly accepted American refugees as they were gathered up only to be repatriated to Gilead as they did not want to risk military confrontation with a country that has a powerful military as well as fueled on religious zeal and fervor. I can't help but to feel Luke's comments about how Canadian troops are having exercises by the border is a lead up to this somehow, though of course the show will take a different turn about it.

Also, episode 4 spoilers from the preview.
Seems like June is back in the house :( I was honestly hoping we'd get to see more of Gilead society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Holy gently caress that ending :stare: It'll be really interesting to see what will happen in the future

• Locked thread