Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

will VGK vs SJ be the next NHL Finals That Tore SAS Apart like back in 06 or whatever

edit: probably not but it's a funny thought to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Good soup! posted:

will VGK vs SJ be the next NHL Finals That Tore SAS Apart like back in 06 or whatever

edit: probably not but it's a funny thought to me

Desert vs west coast is nowhere near as heated as the literal north vs south

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Veskit posted:

Desert vs west coast is nowhere near as heated as the literal north vs south

true

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

MoaM posted:

penalties went in the Shark's favor this whole game.

There was somebody’s police takedown hold from behind that confused a lot of people and wasn’t called at all.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
vgk should definitely try treating hockey like it's hockey instead of pro wrestling

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

vgk should definitely try treating hockey like it's hockey instead of pro wrestling

it's an easy mistake to make since refs blow calls in both

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Vegas played a very undisciplined game and will need to work on getting back to their up tempo skating game if they want to win the series

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

They just need to win by two goals since they can't count on goal calls anymore

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Lessail posted:

lordy dude chill and/or relax, officiating is poo poo for EVERYONE

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Lessail posted:

The only way to be sure is a seven goal margin. Otherwise, man, the refs will find a way to give it to the other team.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Habibi posted:

The only way to be sure is a seven goal margin. Otherwise, man, the refs will find a way to give it to the other team.

:yeah:

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
It's hard to draw conclusions from a game that had so many uncalled penalties in addition to the called ones, but Perron is responsible for a good amount of the roughing and slashing.

If I was Gallant, I'd be... well, I guess the bad hockey coach says "stop doing that", the good hockey coach says "keep doing whatever you're doing because they don't seem to be noticing." But that's why I'm not a hockey coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
The tears in this thread from the people talking trash all game is most satisfying.

• Locked thread