Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
I’m going to finish work and go ride my bike in the sun today - even if it’s only 50 out

on Saturday I’m going hiking in the mountains and on Sunday I’m going to help some locals build mountain bike trails.

that will keep me going through the work week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

heck yeah

kona rove
going to put black pedals on :allears:

seriously considering picking one of these up for some light commuting and ideally some long haul possibly bike camping trips. love that colour.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe
drat thread really making me wanna go and get that bike, 24 pack rack and a hammock

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Progressive JPEG posted:

wandered around a bit last weekend and planning on doing some more this weekend

https://i.imgur.com/3Gg6oeC.mp4
hell yeah wellington ftw

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe
finally saw the sun yesterday so just went walking and ended up a field somewhere, not wilderness but not bad for 40 minutes from inner city...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe
bump