Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

what happen when the cpap machines are surviving on solar but can't communicate back to home base due to a lack of cell signal for the built in modems, resulting in insurance being dropped, because USA

:blastu: :kingsley:

in a world where things are competently made it'd log it all and phone home at first chance again, but lol medical stuff

props though really if you manage to drag a cpap out of cellular coverage range because that'd be slight dedication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Sagebrush posted:

:eng101: your renter's agreement will often prohibit you from landing on grass strips (without getting permission from the aircraft owner/flight school's chief pilot)

you can always buy a plane too, though, i suppose. get something with a tailwheel if you're gonna go into the woods

thanks, mom

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i love my knockoff whisper lite stove

been inventorying my winter gear and I'm ready to get out! :)

computers are bad and stupid and for idiots (like me especially)

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

got my tents out today and assembled them to make sure everything was OK and the parts were all there

ready for fall & winter camping

im eager to live a few weeks in the woods :getin:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

snowpeak's purple titanium things are a hella good purp :hai:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

but he is right back at it with the newest first snow video. you barely notice the poop bag :allears:

a gem of a yuotuber

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

dang thats a pretty purple too!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Janitor Prime posted:

I did it. I quit my tech job in Seattle and am moving back home to Mexico. close enough

unironic hell yeah :911:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Kevin Mitnick P.E. posted:

interested to hear what mpg on 10w-30 you’re getting

seems impossible that oil weight is gonna be the deciding factor between a chonkin' and hefty chonkin' range

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

GWBBQ posted:

good question.

also, follow-up, i took this week off, asked my student workers to clean up storage rooms and do inventory, gave them raises without asking or telling my boss, and did my usual passive-aggressive thing by setting an out of office message on my voicemail saying "please leave a message and I'll call you back on Monday" but disabled voicemail so it hangs up on them instead of taking a message.

:getin:

pro voicemail strategy

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

DrPossum posted:

:3: I'm thinking about sitting outside and quietly dying of hypothermia.

during the first super cold day i like to go out in shorts and lay on concrete or whatever until i become the cold itself and its all tingly good before jumping back in front of a fire

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Jonny 290 posted:

i did this once and it worked out well but i did explode a 401k to pay for living and relo costs

at least it exploded in a useful manner vs eventually blowing up into nonexistent dust in the future after too many international financial happenings :unsmith:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

do they make beer or grow monk weed or anything cool to support themselves???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

someone just posted that article about the anonymous testical check booth :thunk:

baboon'd again!!