Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
bumpity bump bump

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
big ol' buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump right here

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
this is my brain's reaction to thinking about going to work tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5WRhoXge6A

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Confirming work is bullshit, your honor.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Who is in to join my gang of musical river hobos and give up on "civil society"? You'll need to contribute at least two of the following:

Some type of garbage that floats to contribute to raft construction/maintenance
A dog
A musical instrument (floatable musical instruments are preferred for emergency raft maintenance)
A gun (the gun will also serve as a musical instrument)

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Happy working on Saturday when you already voluntarily gave up a vacation next week because work work work.... uh... day

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
It's Saturday so that means I'm hiding under a blanket in a dark closet so Monday can't find me. :3:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:3: I'm thinking about sitting outside and quietly dying of hypothermia.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Short week so bumping this thread a little less hard than usual

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7kAqNijOI

me thinking about tomorrow

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
FAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH INTERNS AND GRADUATE STENTSDlkajr;el2kjrqe;l3kejrf;aslx

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Graduate students are worse than animals and children in a research environment because it's obvious you shouldn't let animals and children do or touch anything.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Bum
p

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:bang:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
gently caress everything, today especially

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

10 day road trip to Yosemite and Big Sur with this girl i have only been on two dates with starts tomorrow. will post snowy winter yosemite pics.

Goonspeed

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
HOW IS HALF OF JANUARY GONE IT WAS JUST CHRISTMAS gently caress gently caress FCUK FUKC FUKCLA;LESJRTQ132;4LJ;Lkj;3lq2j5rk

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I want to go outside but not continue to my job.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

psiox posted:

i camped in yellowstone for like two weeks, Elk Noises alone had me struggling to maintain sphincter control

didn't help that some rangers came by my first day while chilling in a hammock and in no uncertain terms expressed that elk can get trapped in a hammock and become, quote, enraged

10/10 would go back in a heartbeat, yellowstowns

:rip: national parks w/ shutdown

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Imma leave my academic job for probably tech, but it's still a step in the right direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Told my boss on Wednesday I'm escalating my vacation I had scheduled for the coming week and left. Felt good, man.