Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

I'm going to follow this LP based solely on this image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
OK, the bit with shoving Nikki into the sarcophagus was kind of hilarious. Reminded me a little of RE4.

The combat looks so bad. The sword has no flow to it, and the guns have no finesse -- there's no gunplay, just hold down the triggers and wave them around.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Out of context, "We've solved our womb problem" is a hell of a sentence.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

SelenicMartian posted:

Why Bryce's head votes for the church is a mystery.

UGH.

(Best part of the video though.)

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
OK I'm a video behind, but way back on page 1:

marshmallow creep posted:

The villain in the intro had a prominent pink nose. It looked to me in the start of this last video that our ASMR boss has a reddish nose. So I think he's the demon in disguise, pranking Bryce with poo poo jobs.

Edit: Oh wait you call it out in the video.

Neat boss battle though!

Solumin fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 23, 2018

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Wait, didn't Bryce say his blood has healing powers? So why didn't he just heal Arcadia?
I mean, it's demon blood, so who knows what the side effects are.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
And he's part demon, he has to have some gifts besides immortality. Such as supernatural balance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
That was a game, and you played it to the end.

This was an LP, and I read it to the end.

What a waste of a good idea.

• Locked thread