Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Quicksilver6 posted:

But couldn't you just regenerate inside the thing and explode out of it?

That would've been a great gameplay mechanic. Or being able to use your body parts as weapons. The sword and guns just seem so boring.

I watched the first half with the sound off and the second half with the sound on. I kinda wish the smooth-talking boss was our sidekick instead of Arcadia. The dialogue and voice acting are painful.

So there are multiple immortal monster-killers? That sounds like interesting worldbuilding and as such the game won't go into it at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

The intro to the police station mission explains the game's story better than the prologue. Maybe this was the original opening cinematic?

• Locked thread