Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2

Unboxing speedruns

Channel where aggressive car salespeople upload ads of the seemingly never ending "closing down sales"

Recorded twitch streams of people chilling on byob and making some nice posts while providing voice over commentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-The bed-making channel, livestream people making beds all over the world to show just how incredibly similiar we all are and we have much more in common than we thought because we all have the same looking bed and make it the same exact way.

-The history channel is a channel dedicated to people shamefully admitting to owning things that really should be history but how could you possibly give up that Commodore 64 when it still keeps the books for you?

-The garbage channel lets viewers showcase their trash cans as they await their pick-up and begin the final journey to where the trash eventually ends up. There's a secret hidden channel where you get to watch someone comically try to get rid of a busted up trash can and recycle it/throw it away. Hijinx ensue!

-The dumps channel is for people who are bummed and want to watch dump truck loads of other people's trash get dumped into their local landfill. BONUS: Seagull fights!

-The tumbleweed channel is a GoPro attached to a tumbleweed as it makes it journey throughout it's life. SPOILER: It ends up in a tire fire

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

krampster2

Splatmaster posted:

-The bed-making channel, livestream people making beds all over the world to show just how incredibly similiar we all are and we have much more in common than we thought because we all have the same looking bed and make it the same exact way.

krampster2

A professional youtuber dressed in business attire who uploads daily reports on the weather tomorrow

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
The Relaxing Flower. Just a channel that is a webcam pointed at a new spring daffodil fresh from the soil. You watch it grow, reach for the sun, bees come and go from it during April, the summer rains refresh it, eventually it begins to wither in the fall, surrounded by seeds from it and its family's pollen which will grow in the following spring into beautiful flowers in their own right and then the channel gets taken over by Russian bots making autogenerated CGI videos from random agglomerations of popular YouTube keywords and you end up with 150 crying Elsa baby finger family videos featuring a rough 3d rendering of the daffodil screaming as Spiderman and the Hulk take turns punching it.

City of Glompton

The Can Opener's Channel, people post videos of different styles of openers & techniques, plus tips n tricks for opening specific types of cans

one guy's infamous for his "Secret HACK to open can with HANDS!!! Too good to be true???" vid which has a five minute lead-up to him using a pull-ring to open a can of soup

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
"Screen Ramps". It's like Screen Rants in that it focuses on subtle moments or hidden symbolism or items in movies, except it's only for ramps. I was a bit disappointed that the #1 Ramp in their latest countdown wasn't the one Tim Roth was lying on throughout most of Reservoir Dogs after getting shot, but their decision to go with the one that Phillip Seymour Hoffman gets rolled down in a wheelchair while on fire in Red Dragon had some artistic credibility. Agree to disagree, right?

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
YouTube Channel Ideas Channel. It's just an ASMR channel of me reading all the posts in this thread in a stage whisper directly into my mic while also eating potato chips.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The ASMR Whisper With a Mouthful of Crackers channel in which participants try to whisper the ingredients of their favorite crackers as they also eat them

The leftovers channel in which people from all over the world share their ideas on what to do with those leftovers

The clean your room channel, in which people who hate cleaning their room get motivation watching OTHER people clean THEIr rooms

The clean up your neighborhood channel- same as the above, only with vigilantes!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
dated reference humor in old cartoons EXPLAINED
  • ah! something new has been added!
  • here come the judge! here come the judge!
  • the devil made me do it!

channel operator's username is "crosby's horse". he never explains that one

Manifisto

Cubone posted:

dated reference humor in old cartoons EXPLAINED
  • ah! something new has been added!
  • here come the judge! here come the judge!
  • the devil made me do it!

channel operator's username is "crosby's horse". he never explains that one

silence is foo!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the herb channel

the videos are chock full of & references and symbols but they all concern growing and cooking with culinary herbs

e.g. a rasta dude spends 20 minutes comparing and contrasting the use of chervil and marjoram in egg dishes while cypress hill plays softly in the background

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

dogs playing parcheesi

END CHEMTRAILS NOW

A channel that shows live hidden camera footage of whoever happens to be watching the channel at that moment.

A channel that shows how you will die and when.

A current events discussion channel sent directly from the mirror universe.

killer crane

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

END CHEMTRAILS NOW posted:

A current events discussion channel sent directly from the mirror universe.

woould watch this.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
pregnant elsa spiderman, starring amy adams and andrew garfield

killer crane

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

a guy who records an hour of his life every week, but each new video has to be him trying to recreate the original hour every time without reviewing the previous videos.

krampster2

A prank show where the pranksters impersonate police officers and go around aggressively threatening to arrest people for no reason and tazer them etc. but then they yell 'nah just kidding, it's a prank bro haha!' and then everyone has a merry laugh and gets on with their day

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
cyclops eye for the sightless guy: in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Clayton is a blind single father who can't tell his velour from his vellum. the fab five (eyes) give him their unique insight into fashion, culture and how to defend his Park Slope duplex from argonauts.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

youtube attracts diverse voices as content creators: 'the Game Guys', a Polish Nazi and 5 [FIVE] gay cyclops

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

years later, the one that wears glasses won't come to their reunions

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

epic meal time: tim's jaw has the tensile strength of a bridge for ants. watch him struggle to consume a parfait while he asks you about your day at least thrice

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

krampster2 posted:

A professional youtuber dressed in business attire who uploads daily reports on the weather tomorrow

Manifisto

free Trapt CD posted:

cyclops eye for the sightless guy

lol

Twenty Four

Has anyone thought of, stay with me here, putting cat videos... on the internet?!?!?

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

a guy who records an hour of his life every week, but each new video has to be him trying to recreate the original hour every time without reviewing the previous videos.

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
a reaction channel but they don't show you the video being watched

life hack channel with ultra click-bait titles but they just try to steal from various stores

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

3dou posted:

a reaction channel but they don't show you the video being watched

Love both of these.

curated channel of various dogs sleep barking/howling/growling

that same channel but put over the top of motorcycle footage so the growls are the engine noises

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jezza of OZPOS

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
dash cam footage of car crashes but all the collision sounds are replaced by the sound of someone farting

~~~~<===========3

This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

dash cam footage of car crashes but all the collision sounds are replaced by the sound of someone farting

this but war videos with the gunfire sounds being replaced with farts

FutonForensic

hi guys. welcome to YOUR YouTube channel. have a like. have a sub. entertain me

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This is a legit good idea

kalel

FutonForensic posted:

hi guys. welcome to YOUR YouTube channel. have a like. have a sub. entertain me

krampster2

Xtreme makeup speedrun channel. Makeup tutorials but in extreme situations like the middle of a battlefield or on the edge of a cliff and done as quickly as possible.

Diabetes Forecast

Droopy Only

Splatmaster posted:

-The tumbleweed channel is a GoPro attached to a tumbleweed as it makes it journey throughout it's life. SPOILER: It ends up in a tire fire

Isn't this basically that twitch stream that followed a deer in GTA5

Craptastic
Asslicious
It is for to waste the time.

ZogrimAteMyHamster

A guy who crushes beer cans into ice hockey pucks using nothing but his hands. One video a day, no commentary, just a view of the can being turned into something that apparently all Canadians can enjoy.

Actually this is a poo poo idea. Never mind.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
new arg involving lots of irl pickups and drops but im actually running a courier service on free volunteer labor

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
An industrial shredder that crushes hydraulic presses.

Koishi Komeiji

Channel where a guy painstakingly builds Funko Pop figures in their original boxes in Minecraft and then unboxes them by poking the top of the box with his pickaxe over and over and his channel has like 30 million subscribers for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
A channel that explains to millennials who Hitler was and why he was bad

• Locked thread