Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Levitate posted:

maybe time for Vasilevskiy to prove he's actually a decent goalie and isn't just carried by his team
this is really stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
garry's checklist

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
boston gets a checkmark for every goal they score. tampa gets a checkmark for every puck they put in the opposing net. more often than not, the team with more checkmarks ends up with the upside dowbn mcdonalds logo

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
paul romanuk and garry galley. what did i do to deserve this. was i goebbels

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

marioinblack posted:

Hey remember when Chara was on the Islanders. I wonder who could've possibly hosed that up?
hes no wade redden imo

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
ron maclean talking about alpha males

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Stretch Marx posted:

Go away Burke you grease elemental.
i like him as a media personality

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
was kelly hrudey always this stupid. i remember he used to be able to string together 2 even 3 sentences

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

HOW COULD YOU posted:

would you prefer brian burke, we are willing to trade
brian burke is honest and says interesting things, even if he has a lot of the same dumb opinions as others. i welcome his presence

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
tuch everlasting

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
recurring thought i had: louie debrusk reminds me of the jerk financial advisor from better call saul/breaking bad

thats a kick rear end goal

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
is paul martin like 40 or some poo poo. feels like hes been around forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
cbc has a note at the top of their tv news stories indicating how long each piece is. haha suck it journalism

• Locked thread