Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Oh hell yeah, this is like an old favorite character coming back for a mini-run in the second season!

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/991348758779752449?s=19

edit: oh gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BigDave posted:

But, if you know they're always wrong, then if you do the opposite, they're always right.

Amazingly this is almost always untrue. I call it "The Market Maker's Law of gently caress You Got Mine".

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The biggest gamble I'm making with my money is that there will be an America to retire to in 2051.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Oh hell yeah, this is like an old favorite character coming back for a mini-run in the second season!

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/991348758779752449?s=19

Oh hey it's the guy that everyone thinks is Ronny Jackson.

Like I don't blame them at all, he definitely looks like a Ronny.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

Oh hey it's the guy that everyone thinks is Ronny Jackson.

Like I don't blame them at all, he definitely looks like a Ronny.

im baffled on why he doesn't have a job in this admin tbh.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Well, according to Facial's post on the last page, it's because he said that Trump took pills to grow his hair lol

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Cause he told a reporter that he gives/gave Donny Propecia to help with his hair. That's when Trump's guys showed up at his office and he was fired.

EFB

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/991381103511564288

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Equality?

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The law is like the infrastructure of our democracy!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Vasudus posted:

The biggest gamble I'm making with my money is that there will be an America to retire to in 2051.

My girlfriend is juggling whether to stay with Deloitte for five years for the pension versus going to a major publicly traded tech company that's offering her a ton of equity. I told her there really isn't a right answer, because 2009 showed us that defined benefit pension plans aren't even safe.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

facialimpediment posted:

Ok he's better in season 2

https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/991386021718908931?s=19

Edit: oh hey https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/991391858302619648?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 20:01 on May 1, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

psydude posted:

My girlfriend is juggling whether to stay with Deloitte for five years for the pension versus going to a major publicly traded tech company that's offering her a ton of equity. I told her there really isn't a right answer, because 2009 showed us that defined benefit pension plans aren't even safe.

I'm staying where I am because I'm not going to play contractor hopping gently caress gently caress games for another few percent. I do a stock buying thing every paycheck on top of 6% 401k match. I'll be just as hosed as everyone else and there's not much I can do about that.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Vasudus posted:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

You'll still be good. The major climate change shifts will be just around the corner then, assuming some sort of other disaster doesn't happen before.

The 2050s are gonna be when things get interesting.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

edit: oh gently caress

MODS!?!?!?!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

quote:

And it certainly was not a breach of medical trust to tell somebody they take Propecia to grow their hair. What's the matter with that?"

Sounds like someone is behind on their HIPAA training.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Sounds like someone is behind on their HIPAA training.

At the risk of sounding charitable to Trump, I'd probably fire someone if they told a newspaper what I took too. It's extremely hilarious though that everyone that comes into contact with Trump gets hosed over somehow though

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Such as, for example, the United States of America

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I had a gp whip out his pad and write me a prescription for church once, I wish I could send some private security goons to rough up his office. This is the most human Trump moment since the sad old man photo.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

mods change my name posted:

At the risk of sounding charitable to Trump, I'd probably fire someone if they told a newspaper what I took too. It's extremely hilarious though that everyone that comes into contact with Trump gets hosed over somehow though

On the other hand, sending goons to force their way into an office is not the appropriate way to fire a doctor.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Didn't he already disclose it in the published letter? In which case it wouldn't have been a HIPAA breach since the good Dr. Sexcake wrote it down on a document intended to be a public statement.

edit: what IS a HIPAA breach for sure would be the fact that goons took his documentation in the first place. Lock that poo poo up and call the cops if they try and take it yo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yeah yeah i got a lot going on today

also i may have jury duty thursday so this will get more/less attention maybe

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

elect yourself head juror, demand that all proposals must include a cute dog

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i will look forward to reading the headlines about a crazy white dude trying to force people into a shame cube he brought into the jury room with him

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

elect yourself head juror, demand that all proposals must include a cute dog

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Typical Army leadership itt. Always with the great ideas but no will or capacity to actually implement them but expecting subordinates to dance around to your dumbass tune anyway :twisted:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

yeah yeah i got a lot going on today

also i may have jury duty thursday so this will get more/less attention maybe

Gonna give you the same jury pool selection advice I gave my cousin. Take drum sticks and empty paint cans, answer questions with interpretive drumming. You'll be out within an hour.

If anyone questions the materials when you walk in to the court house, just tell them it's for work after.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My plan is to say I don't trust police and don't think they are there for my safety.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My plan is to say I don't trust police and don't think they are there for my safety.

Mad? Bitch?

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/991181403546050561?s=19

This is one of those little shits that slobs on trumps knob whenever trump tweets

Edit: totally gonna get probed for not posting a dog soon cause awful app doesn't tell me how many replies in total for a thread

Didn’t the Bush admin push several Iraqi “expats” to say the exact same poo poo before we invaded? I distinctly remember headlines such as “Iraqis are BEGGING the us to invade” and “Iraqi expats will be welcome with open arms and have a government up and running in weeks!”

I mean yea sure I’m sure “Gulf War part 3: Destination Iran” will totally be different! Promise!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Current event: Frank needs a cat.

And this goddamn supervolcano needs to blow its loving top already and kill us all.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/yellowstone-steamboat-geyser-eruption-wxc/index.html

dont wish bad poo poo on the human race unless theyre loaded or super lovely

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Didn’t the Bush admin push several Iraqi “expats” to say the exact same poo poo before we invaded? I distinctly remember headlines such as “Iraqis are BEGGING the us to invade” and “Iraqi expats will be welcome with open arms and have a government up and running in weeks!”

I mean yea sure I’m sure “Gulf War part 3: Destination Iran” will totally be different! Promise!

i am 100% when i'm serious when i say they probably find the only 5 or 10 people out of millions who will say that and ignore everyone else. when you show five people saying the exact same thing in a single news segment, you can spin it into everyone saying it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

I had a gp whip out his pad and write me a prescription for church once,

Hahahhahahhahaha what the gently caress did you go to them for?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Solaris 2.0 posted:

I think the most prominent was Ahmad Chalabi but I could be getting that wrong

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

4 more replies don't gently caress up that snipe yo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
:madmax:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Only three more replies until dogs

Adbot