Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vaah posted:

Think of all the extra Destiny time he has now, though

that's even more depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Rarity posted:

Speaking of, holy poo poo someone needs to gif Corey's facepalm at the Brock/Roman finish

https://i.imgur.com/0WpeprB.gifv

Ha, the zip ties are even in that shot too

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Destiny is still a thing?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Good thing Nicholas was able to fill in for Big Show at the last minute.

Endless Mike posted:

Dunno why everyone thinks a game's playerbase drops to 0 after launch. There's still PC games from the 90s with hundreds of people on the servers. Just cause the flavor-of-the-month bandwagoners hopped doesn't mean everyone did.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Endless Mike posted:

Barely. It's been in pretty bad straits since the launch of D2, but, the developers are saying the right stuff and future updates have people optimistic. :shrug:

Saint Freak posted:

https://i.imgur.com/0WpeprB.gifv

Ha, the zip ties are even in that shot too

lmao, one of those moments where he knows his integrity as an announcer is about to just loving fly out the window.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blaise330 posted:

Dunno why everyone thinks a game's playerbase drops to 0 after launch. There's still PC games from the 90s with hundreds of people on the servers. Just cause the flavor-of-the-month bandwagoners hopped doesn't mean everyone did.

I thought the issue was more that companies have a tendency to turn off their servers the moment the playerbase falls below a certain number (after also grossly overestimating the number of people who will be playing)?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I thought the issue was more that companies have a tendency to turn off their servers the moment the playerbase falls below a certain number (after also grossly overestimating the number of people who will be playing)?

While not on the same level, the Destiny games tend to "die" the same way Pokemon Go did, meaning still more people playing them than most other games as far as I understand it.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Jerusalem posted:

Player bases then set up their private servers to keep playing. This happened with Demon Souls where they servers finally got taken down but some cool souls decided to keep the online component alive by hosting their own.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Smackdown results added to the OP. Shinsuke Nakamura is loving incredible.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks for writing the results on there. I read them each time

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Congrats to Mayor Kane, who won by 17 votes apparently. :toot:

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Can Shin win the championship by hitting AJ in the balls.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hell yes Kane is the fuckin Mayor

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sbaldrick posted:

Can Shin win the championship by hitting AJ in the balls.

AJ: "Well, I'm so gosh darn mad I'm gonna sign this contract without even lookin' at the stipulation!"

First Man to Hit AJ Styles in the Balls Wins.

"Aw shoot!"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Supposedly and card subject to change the post 205 Live dark match is DANIEL BRYAN VS SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Baron Corbin posted:

He only won the GOP primary, so he still has to win the general, but its pretty much a formality since the Democratic Party in Knoxville is really disorganized.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Baron Corbin posted:

This is only the primary. So, Kane won the GOP nomination. But the democrat primary had WAY less votes, so Kane probably gonna be mayor come November.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/MarcWBIR/status/991501041052024832

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

DarkstarIV posted:

Congrats to Mayor Kane, who won by 17 votes apparently. :toot:

17 votes. 14,633 to 14,616.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

DarkstarIV posted:

He only won the GOP primary, so he still has to win the general, but its pretty much a formality since the Democratic Party in Knoxville is really disorganized.

why did you lie to me

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Please rename the thread to: WWE Discussion is the Glenn Jacobs Mayoral Posting Headquarters on 4/30.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Please let his acceptance speech be the speech he gave during the anger management class...

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
where's kane?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Through hellfire and brimstone, it's Mayor Jacobs!

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Writer Cath posted:

AJ: "Well, I'm so gosh darn mad I'm gonna sign this contract without even lookin' at the stipulation!"

First Man to Hit AJ Styles in the Balls Wins.

"Aw shoot!"

I'm still waiting for a cowardly heel to win a pick-a-stipulation match and declare the stipulation is "The Match Happens Now And Is A Be (Cowardly Heel's name) Match".

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cornwind Evil posted:

I'm still waiting for a cowardly heel to win a pick-a-stipulation match and declare the stipulation is "The Match Happens Now And Is A Be (Cowardly Heel's name) Match".

*Wily face comes out in the heels gear; audience cheers are used to gauge who is in fact the heel*

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like a year from now Mayor Kane's going to be hosting a Trump re-election campaign after passing some outrageous GOP poo poo or fighting off sexual harassment charges or something while WWE is doing its second round of GRR KSA propaganda.

Quite the timeline.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Rockamaniac00/status/991512176140550144

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

reignofevil posted:

*Wily face comes out in the heels gear; audience cheers are used to gauge who is in fact the heel*

"Wait, if they cheer for you doesn't that mean I win?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
id probably vote for mayor kane. There was talk about Booker T running for mayor here in Houston and I'd vote for him. gently caress it just embrace it.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sexpig by night posted:

id probably vote for mayor kane. There was talk about Booker T running for mayor here in Houston and I'd vote for him. gently caress it just embrace it.

A Mayor is Every Rassler.

I would vote in Mayor Chris Sabin.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I am going to quit my job and work for the Kane campaign, and you all should too

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

reignofevil posted:

Dr, Wily is the main villain from Mega Man, I don't think he can be a face.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

STAC Goat posted:

Like a year from now Mayor Kane's ...fighting off sexual harassment charges or something

That's just gonna be Triple H in a Kane mask again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Waffleopolis posted:

Dr, Wily is the main villain from Mega Man, I don't think he can be a face.

He is but only in Montreal

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I just can't support anyone who burned their own house down and killed their...mother I think?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinsuke has THE HUNGER now and cannot be stopped.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

sexpig by night posted:

I just can't support anyone who burned their own house down and killed their...mother I think?

That was the Undertaker. Don't you know anything about local politics?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Told you it was a weewee chant. Nak's such a crowd pleaser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

STAC Goat posted:

Like a year from now Mayor Kane's going to be hosting a Trump re-election campaign after passing some outrageous GOP poo poo or fighting off sexual harassment charges or something while WWE is doing its second round of GRR KSA propaganda.

Quite the timeline.
Kane is more of a Ron Paul guy than a Trump guy right? Actually what am I thinking there is no difference, Libertarians are some of the most goddamn awful people on the face of this earth and I should know since I was one in my 1st two years of college.

• Locked thread