Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

physical media owns

i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Count me as a big titty liker

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Convex posted:

Are there any games where you play a fat person (not counting games with character creators)

I can only think of Borderlands and Wario. I guess Doomguy has a fat face

bob is awesome

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

al-azad posted:

Ryuji let himself go after Persona 5.

Bob Richards is in peak physical condition

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

I have one down the street from me and all their food tastes like salt and misery

i usually just get a banana if i need something quick from 7-11

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

PantsBandit posted:

Oh she didn't, that's why he asked me for her. He knew she'd want it so he figured he'd just ask. I've known them both a long time so I wouldn't have cared either way but she's pretty shy.

youre a good friend

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Convex posted:

The only one i played before this was on the NES when I was about 10. I think the final boss was a giant eyeball monster than cried blood as you killed it

that's kirby's dreamland 3 for super nintendo

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

bayonetta is very cool but boy do i have no idea what im doing or should be doing.

so im just wearing peachs dress and kicking

thats a good way to start. just go through and have fun and don't worry about your rank. the best way to start getting better, in my opinion, is to try to take fights slow. every attack you have in that game has a charge modifier you get if you hold the attack button instead of just tapping it. getting used to using that will help you tremendously

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Robo Turnus posted:

WHICH game do you think has the best soundtrack of the ages? As for me, I think it is LISA, the painful rpg. A 2nd place is tied between hotline miami and DOOM.

sonic adventure 2: battle

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

If I played fighting games with a girl on a date and let her beat me occasionally because she wasn't very good at it would that make me a bad person? :ohdear:

Yes.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

an actual dog posted:

The best first date is playing a fighter you're really good at and kicking their rear end.

This is correct.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

BBxTB is...way cooler than I expected

someone brought a bunch of setups with the demo to our local last night and i played it for like 2 hours. its very fast and fun, still don't know who i'd want to play though but the team i mainly used was Noel/Ruby. i hope the dlc adds some more characters that fit what i like

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

Yeah I want more chars bc nobody really sticks out right now, and I know some of my mains from other games are getting added. I'm pleasantly surprised to play a modern FG where you can win a game in like 15 seconds without either player doing even remotely optimal work, you just poo poo out damage in this game like nothing

i'm really hoping for eltnum to be added but i dont know much theyre wiling to bend the definition of being an under night character

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Someone should make some money making a place you can go if you want to play games out in the world so you can enjoy your hobby while still meeting people and not being a shut-in. Like console freeplay at pax.

i've met and made friends with a lot of people through playing fighting gamea. its awesome

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

theres a lot to like

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

It should be illegal to announce a game unless it's out in less than 6 months

2021 is like 30 years from now

nintendo is the only one that does this right

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

all i know about skylanders is from when they demoed the bowser and dk skylanders on the nintendo treehouse at the e3 they were introduced. bowser acted like a summoner and swung a hammer into the ground to pop out koopas that could be upgraded to dry bones, and then he'd swing his hammer to knock them around into enemies. i think he could set them on fire also. i thought that was a cool take on his character.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/Kirby_JP/status/998760585742336000

breaking news

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

squeak squad was fun but it was extremely easy even for a kirby game

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i got this one as a christmas gift and i liked it a lot

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

a kid tried to steal it from me in elementary school but he got caught playing it in the middle of class with the sound on and i was the only kid with that color gba so it was obvious it was mine. MOron

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

People who use keyboard for platform or fighting games are insane

i don't do it but it works really well for fighting games, there's nothing strange about it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the super mario bros. movie rules

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm in

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

Eltnum because I love the way gun loops look

i do too

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwiQWL1WPE

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

The Colonel posted:

THE KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT

TEKKEN

This game is awesome.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

didn't the devil may cry team do a lot of work on dragon's dogma?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/Kirby_JP/status/1002384514683826178

a bad boy appears

• Locked thread