Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Saint Freak posted:

Zelenin Was Right
law usually is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i'll probably get tacoma, im a big fan of gone home/firewatch games and im not afraid to say it

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

cheetah7071 posted:

I said it in the RPG thread and I'll say it again here

the ojousama ohoho laugh is one of the most annoying sounds humans are capable of producing
literally the wrongest anyone has ever loving got it.

jesus christ

jesus loving christ

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be great going solely off this over five year old video of Mike Pondsmith pitching it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Mike Pondsmith is badass

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the Ojousama laugh is badass too, Frieza does it all the time in new Dragonball

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
WORLD PREMIERE

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
apparently both Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 have about half the mandatory dialogue of Golden Sun 1 and I still have no idea how they did that

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
my favorite part of that game is the speedometer in the corner just fluctuating wildly but with no unit of measurement attached to it, it's just a number

so sometimes you're just going 597 and i guess that's pretty fast

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i have a final paper due thursday morning

but im going to try to beat yakuza kiwami tonight

i love to game

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Sakurazuka posted:

I guarantee no one thinks Dragon Quest 7 is the greatest game ever made, including all of the 4 million Japanese people who bought it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
THREE new fish

[naked snake voice] now you got me curious

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
im pregnant cat

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Making Meryl just blatantly loving jacked in her wedding dress at the end of 4 is one of Kojima's galaxy brain moments

cheetah7071 posted:

congrats when are you due
[checks the kickstarter page] Q4 2019 hopefully!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
ahahahahahaha

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

In Training posted:

You all were right about DDS2 going buck wild
i wanna say something about it but i don't wanna spoil it

it's so cool tho i need to play it one day

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

my fav video game character

not even gonna timg this guy, they're too cool

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
word, same

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I beat Yakuza Kiwami and it was good if you like Yakuza games which I do and the ending song was Amazing Grace and I lost my mind

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

glam rock hamhock posted:

When talking about varying body types in over watch you're also forgetting about Zarya who's swole as hell and Orisa, who is centaur robot. Also Pharah and Brigitte are both always fully armored so I don't think there's really much of an issue with them either.

I mean, I'm not going to say the game doesn't have it's fanservice and loves it's skin tight bodysuits (hell my av is of a character that pretty much wears an anime plug suit AND has a goth cat girl outfit) but going by the depressingly low standards of the industry, it really seems fine.
even in her armor brigitte's waist is weirdly small which is weird for her big she's portrayed elsewhere

and a lot of mercy skins make her ankles incredibly thin? which is super weird

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
roadhog really should've been a woman tho, but like mei, blizzard doesn't have a spine

a giant aussie woman with a hook winch on her back huffing nitrous constantly is powerful representation

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
looking for a new action game to play to balance the three RPGs im playing right now, debating between new God of War or finally checking out Bayonetta on Switch atm

psychoJ posted:

I somehow completely forgot about this until this post. god I love this series
the post credits stinger is Haruka getting Kiryu to admit he believed in Santa and Kiryu saying that there's nothing wrong at all with kids believing in Santa

it's a very good series

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
looks like Bayonetta Wins

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
wow, giving the password to the locked door near the giant graveyard in bloodborne, only for it to reveal you were speaking to a corpse and then a path into a forest that's overtaken the settlements within which itself a staggering contrast from the labyrinthine gothic architecture is insanely cool

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
fear the old blood

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

In Training posted:

It ticks me off that with every expansion BoI got closer and closer to some dumbass hardcore community mod that only 4 people would actually wanna play but now it's just irreversibly the game bc of how it's designed.
they put so much poo poo into that game that is just never told to you and i never want to play it again in my life

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
a lot of my friends had fun playing destiny 2 and had more fun playing with each other so i think it's a good video game actually

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
my friend will loan me his copy of Bayonetta 2 so i'll prob buy both Bayo 1 and God of War this weekend for Intense Gaming

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Ciaphas posted:

20 years ago i went in to my bofa branch to withdraw cash from the teller to go buy a couple games, not having a credit or bank card yet
bofa deeze nuts

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
if i got shot in the head, i'd probably die

maybe

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
prob gonna get Tacoma now that's on PS4, any thoughts? i love walking sims, i eat that stuff up

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

precision posted:

Other than being a bit short, it's fantastic

Sick, ty.

Love that its apparently not even three hours, all I know want for God of War to do rn is end

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

GUI posted:

The pacing in God of War 2018 is glacial, especially in regards to plot development. I'm probably around 10 hours in having focused completely on the main path, just had the severed head talk to the serpent and according to a walkthrough I just checked that's barely halfway through the game. The overall gameplay is solid, but not 30 hours good and after 5 hours the repetition had settled in and I'm ready for it to be over.
this is exactly where I am with, at the same place in the story and yeah I suuuuuper want it to be over soon

I'm debating just mainling everything to see credits or dropping it for other stuff. They're finally starting to make good on the setting so I might stick with it, idk

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
[darius voice] Florida Man is just a creation of the state government to keep people who aren't white and right from living in or registering to vote in Florida

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Thanks, I'll try to finish Yakuza 6 before this.

(LOL at "Kiryu doesn't kill people" as he throws an explosive barrel DK-style that detonates and engulfs dozens of men in a gigantic fireball)
none of them died, dude

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

oddium posted:

didn't this happen before with you
dude ate even more old granola and hallucinated kiryu killing people

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
prob gonna buy bayonetta tonight, im excited about it

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Monkey Fracas posted:

It's the best 3rd person brawler ever probably- what system ya buying it on?
Switch, baybee

In Training posted:

I beat DDS2. What an incredible game
Heat Did Nothing Wrong

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
bayonetta is very cool but boy do i have no idea what im doing or should be doing.

so im just wearing peachs dress and kicking

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

sharrrk posted:

thats a good way to start. just go through and have fun and don't worry about your rank. the best way to start getting better, in my opinion, is to try to take fights slow. every attack you have in that game has a charge modifier you get if you hold the attack button instead of just tapping it. getting used to using that will help you tremendously
will do, I really need to be shooting more in general i feel. Spinning on your hands and shooting is so good when i remember it.

I'm having fun just replaying the very early chapters and getting Golds and sometimes the rare pure platniums on Verses. gently caress the Alfheim portals tho, no thank you. The shop also has an intimdating amount of options so im trying to not look at as best i can except to buy moves

i love how much im into the story and lore. Still kinda cant believe Ninity has turned a series this loud and horny into a New Nintendo Property

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the only challenges i gave myself with Bayonetta were to not get Stone Rank and to die in every level and so far, not doing super great

I see why people were yelling about instant death QTE's pages ago

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 10, 2018

• Locked thread