Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Also the video of Ichiro joking about two rats loving in a wool sock to Bob Costas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtImIqR5neU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

sportsgenius86 posted:

I went to Meso’s first rehab start after one of his injuries a few years ago where they tried him in left field in AAA thinking outfield might help his lower body stay healthy. First batter hit one to middle left field and Meso dove to try to catch it and it bounced up and hit him in the face and he came out of the game.

Can't teach hustle!

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Bartolo never got his rear end hammered :colbert:

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

MrMojok posted:

I see the gigantic, hideous eldritch golem Aaron Judge homered again.

The Something Awful Forums › Discussion › Sports Argument Stadium › MLB N/V May: Aaron Judge: the gigantic, hideous eldritch golem

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Intruder posted:

imagine caring what people put on their hot dogs/pizza

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Hand Row posted:

Arcia demoted to minors, Bandy released. Saladino has been on fire for the Brewers so makes sense for Arcia to work on his offense in Colorado.
:captainpop: That's... interesting... especially since they're also bringing up Nerd Power and his .100 average.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Shame that the SAS Wiki is gone and mostly forgotten, because Josh Reddick going on the DL because of a spider bite would be a great entry for the Hilarious Sports Injuries/Baseball page.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

JoeCL posted:

Some GMs wake up in the middle of the night thinking of the times they couldn't get their team to the playoffs. Jerry Dipoto wakes up thinking of all the trades he couldn't make.
I laughed at this a lot harder than I probably should have.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Ketchup on a hotdog? :bustem:

Intruder posted:

imagine caring what people put on their hot dogs/pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001