Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Socialize amazon, liquidate jeff bozos assets and donate them to workers' organizations todAY

https://twitter.com/CalebTweetings/status/985897984536858624

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
bubping for bozo the bezos

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
how long until amazon releases bezOS for alexa

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bum[

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

geoff beozos

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

every time you buy something on amazon dot com you should think about how the warehouse worker who packed it for you had to take a dump in the aisle and return to work without washing his hands

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

this is Jeff’s legacy

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

jeff "the worm" bezos is my least favorite oligarch all-star

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I love amazon prime and Jeff Bezos is great. keep up the good work clown man

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

beezos doo-doo zopittybop-bop-bop

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Silver Alicorn posted:

every time you buy something on amazon dot com you should think about how the warehouse worker who packed it for you had to take a dump in the aisle and return to work without washing his hands

Warehouse fulfillment having previously been a great job featuring luxurious working conditions and fair pay?

Nothing at Amazon warehouses is new, what's new is that it's Amazon so it gets :allbuttons:.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Schadenboner posted:

Warehouse fulfillment having previously been a great job featuring luxurious working conditions and fair pay?
they def weren't machine slaves in anything like the degree that amazon FC staff are

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Shaggar posted:

hope u get a "present" with your next prime order

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
like what kind of present? they usually just send me what I order but it would be cool if they stuck like some snacks in there.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
free fertilizer

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
chef bozos

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Shaggar posted:

i've never used it, but i'm told aws is fully sick as well.

good job, jeff!

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i'm aware of a system that was in development at amazon, the purpose of which was to continually ratchet the warehouse staff's perf goals, so they literally would not be allowed to pace through their shift

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that owns

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
A warehouse worker’s shift is a major workout (good on the gluts!) and for that reason they should be thanking Jeff.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Schadenboner posted:

Nothing at Amazon warehouses is new, what's new is that it's Amazon so it gets :allbuttons:.

the difference is that amazon is forcing their employees to do it

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

jeff bento likes to watch people poop and pee, but he can't put cameras in the bathroom

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
:five:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
dont act like you dont like the bezos ball buster

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

jeff is too embarrassed to admit he likes pooping on the floor

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Shaggar posted:

that owns
applications are open

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Shaggar posted:

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

jimmyjams posted:

chef bozos

beef jezos

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Schadenboner posted:

i have a friend that worked at an amazon facility for a bit and thats what he said too, except the time policy was less dickish than some places hed worked before

Silver Alicorn posted:

jeff bento likes to watch people poop and pee, but he can't put cameras in the bathroom

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

this thread is aggravating my ibs

internet bezos syndrome

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
That quote about not knowing what to spend billions of dollars on except some useless mastrabatory space project is infuriating.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
bumb

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
jeff

hey jeff

go galt, bithc

e:gently caress, wrong social network lemme fix that
https://twitter.com/AtomD/status/992300068542689281

AtomD fucked around with this message at 08:10 on May 4, 2018

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
i have decided the only sensible way to use my worker-exploit-infrastructure fortune is to spend $560 billion on building the world's weirdest sex robot

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
the strandbeest guy is involved

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
“bezos” is actually his secret demon name. hth.

:spooky:”i summon thee, oh odious bezos, to impart upon me arcane and unholy knowledge of two day shipping!”:spooky:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

check this out:
Jerk Bezos

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Silver Alicorn posted:

Im looking for a bezos box, it cant be redu (thats japanese for red) or any ebay color. It has to have prime shipping (thats japanese for 2 day shipping) and has be be tama (balls) shaped. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be fulfilled by amazon. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's tama [balls] shaped). And it would be nice if it came with matching packing tape (WITH "amazon prime" printed on it). OH! and it CANNOT have any elon musk pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of a 1996 honda accord, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bezos box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it wasn't "buy it now", and i dont want my money to pay for standard shipping (it might get here late and i would not like that)

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

Im looking for a bezos box, it cant be redu (thats japanese for red) or any ebay color. It has to have prime shipping (thats japanese for 2 day shipping) and has be be tama (balls) shaped. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be fulfilled by amazon. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's tama [balls] shaped). And it would be nice if it came with matching packing tape (WITH "amazon prime" printed on it). OH! and it CANNOT have any elon musk pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of a 1996 honda accord, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bezos box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it wasn't "buy it now", and i dont want my money to pay for standard shipping (it might get here late and i would not like that)

• Locked thread