Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The bay area is encased in plastic smoke and I'm not looking forward to going back today. If I could find any excuse to stay down in Scott's Valley with my girl I would but I have poo poo I have to take care of. Even if there's smoke down here it's a loving vacation to where I live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Guys, my cat only knows two promos, meowing and purring and he doesn't know anything about working except some admittedly pretty good back leg kicks, how do I stop my cat from becoming a no talent jabroni who can only work in bingo halls and high school gyms? :(

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Get your cat on the gas (Catnip)

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Get a second cat for it to spar with. You can only get so good by training with the invisible man.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

my cat got bored/mad at my dog so he killed a mouse and dropped it in the dog's water dish.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Pet the cat. A lot.

This is the best base for MMA and Wrestling.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Chill out folks, here’s a puppy boofing at his own hiccups :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QslV86odco

Oh my God. :3:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm not gonna post any of his tweets but Michael Buffer(you know the announcer guy) is cool as hell on twitter.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So like things got a ton better for me after the other day but now they're getting worse again and it's really frustrating because it feels like I can't be happy for more than like a day or two before cosmically something bad happens. It sucks man, I don't WANT to be sad. I don't want to feel bad. But it's like I have a voodoo curse on me or something.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Foochs, I warned you not to chop that mountain down with the edge of your hand.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

Jerusalem posted:

Foochs, I warned you not to chop that mountain down with the edge of your hand.

Now be fair, he didn't mean to take up all of your sweet time, and he did say he'd give it right back to you one of these days.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Anyone pick up anything for the PS4 Black Friday sale?

I decided to get Monster Hunter World, HZD Complete and Detroit. I'm really hoping that Nintendo puts some games on their e-store on sale.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Spikeguy posted:

Monster Hunter World

Awesome game, but it'll probably be awhile before I get back to it what with Hitman 2 and RDR2 taking up all my spare time now.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Foochs you should really smoke some weed and try to relax. you're really wound up all the time and it can't be healthy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the last four times i have pooped it's been all no-wipers for me, is this normal after adapting to a vegan diet?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Spikeguy posted:

I decided to get Monster Hunter World, HZD Complete and Detroit. I'm really hoping that Nintendo puts some games on their e-store on sale.

Picked up The Surge a couple days ago, it's fun, but also really hard

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Spikeguy posted:

I jsut finished RDR2, so now I can finally pick up GoW

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i looked at the PS4 sale because of this thread, and the games are all like 45 dollars. this sucks

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Baron Corbin posted:

i looked at the PS4 sale because of this thread, and the games are all like 45 dollars. this sucks

If you haven't played it yet, Doom is only 15 bucks right now and that's definitely a good deal

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
is the UFC game worth buying

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

drrockso20 posted:

If you haven't played it yet, Doom is only 15 bucks right now and that's definitely a good deal

Oh yeah, Doom absolutely rules and that's a great deal.

To be fair, I played it Keyboard and Mouse on the PC and I recall reading that the controls felt sluggish on a controller, so I can't speak to the quality of the console version.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wrapping up ac: origins and woof does the story dive off a cliff. at least its been a fun world to explore. i also blew through DQ11 and got the plat trophy 10/10 would recommend

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I keep seeing PS4 bundles with the VR doohickey and feel like this would be a bad idea on par with buying a cool looking Power Glove NES bundle, yet I am tempted by the idea

DeathChicken fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 21, 2018

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
PSVR owns, buy it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

VR is a pain to set up but fun as hell. Way better than a Power Glove.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Baron Corbin posted:

Foochs you should really smoke some weed and try to relax. you're really wound up all the time and it can't be healthy

I get that rec a lot but it's not legal here yet and I'm not trying to run afoul of the law even if almost no one gives a gently caress at this point (unless you're black).

Still you're not wrong about the second part.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

PSVR is *fine*. I don't think it's remotely essential, though I need to play Tetris Effect with it (been holding off since I just got laser surgery and that seems like a bad combination).

Oh yeah, I got laser surgery, and being able to see things without glasses or contacts owns.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Buy a VR set and play Wipeout Omega Collection. Also feel better, Foochs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Oh yeah, I got laser surgery, and being able to see things without glasses or contacts owns.

I do love the idea that one day somebody went,"Huh... you know how some people just have really lovely eyesight? What we like.... shot a laser at their eye or sliced it up, what do you think would happen?" and somebody else said,"gently caress it, let's find out!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Read Don Coscarelli's (dir. of the Phantasm films, Bubba Ho-Tep) autobiography and apparently WCW hired him and OSCAR WINNER (co-writer of Pulp Fiction) Roger Avery to produced the introduction of the KISS Demon. They came up with a pitch, but WCW said "gently caress it" and decided to do it their own way.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I do love the idea that one day somebody went,"Huh... you know how some people just have really lovely eyesight? What we like.... shot a laser at their eye or sliced it up, what do you think would happen?" and somebody else said,"gently caress it, let's find out!"
It was actually discovered by accident! Well, the earlier procedures that led to it, anyway.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I get that rec a lot but it's not legal here yet and I'm not trying to run afoul of the law even if almost no one gives a gently caress at this point (unless you're black).

Still you're not wrong about the second part.

Move to Michigan, you can smoke weed and we can go to Raw together and boo everybody that isn't Dean Ambrose.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

PSVR owns, buy it

Not for people with glasses, it fuckin sucks.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Really? I wear glasses and it's been fine for me. Occasional motion sickness but that's all I have to put up with

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can’t handle the PSVR rig. It makes me hella sick. No problem with other VR kits tho.

Anyway I got Pokémon Let’s Go for my switch and it’s hella cool. Me and Pikachu have matching track suits. Gameplay is like the DS games but instead of beating up wild Pokémon to catch them you have to give them treats and throw balls at them. It’s a much more humane way to grind up XP. You still battle rando trainers tho. My only gripe is the Pokédex doesn’t have any explanation of what’s weak and strong to what so I have to consult guides.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Davros1 posted:

Read Don Coscarelli's (dir. of the Phantasm films, Bubba Ho-Tep) autobiography and apparently WCW hired him and OSCAR WINNER (co-writer of Pulp Fiction) Roger Avery to produced the introduction of the KISS Demon. They came up with a pitch, but WCW said "gently caress it" and decided to do it their own way.

What was their original pitch?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Don't do The Kiss Demon."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

when I was still indie rockin, I was in a band with a total KISS fanboy. Learned way more than I ever wanted about KISS.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does PSVR do dynamic resolution changing to keep the frames up? that seems like it could be bad for sensitive folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

VJeff posted:

Move to Michigan, you can smoke weed and we can go to Raw together and boo everybody that isn't Dean Ambrose.

I don't smoke weed or watch Raw but I'd also be down for this as part of the Foochs Support Group (as long as I don't have to drive any further east than Lansing :v:)