Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Haha, big sleepy blep. This is a good thread.

What the gently caress did Giuliani just do.

Thank you WM, you are Good and My Friend. That is Trio, who turns 10 on Monday. :3: She is a good dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Hey is this the thread where we SHOOT HARD?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i watched sonatine again

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
Hey yo, we postin' pets in here?
This is Ripley. She is my sister's dog, so that means she's my dog too.

She is the bestest.

Sleeping off a hard day at the dog park.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

some real good dogs itt

here's bonnie, 6/7 years old
rescued her from a puppy farm
she was in a bad way when i got her but she's doing great now
she mostly likes sun

she also likes burgers

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

also shameful thread title dr g, smh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yesss, post all the doggies :3:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DoctorGonzo posted:

i didnt like pillars of eternity, it felt outdated and i didnt care about the story? i guess im more a witcher 3 guy and i hope cyberpunk 2077 releases this year

that rdr2 trailer loving sucked

My college years were defined by a metric fuckton of beer and a mix of Baldur’s Gate/Baldur’s Gate II/Icewind Dale/Torment with a healthy dose of Civilization 2 so Pillars was like sliding back into an old pair of comfortable jeans that still fit after all these years.

I still have to finish Blood and Wine however and haven’t gotten past the first hour of Red Dead Redemption. Should I give it a swing?

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 10:01 on May 3, 2018

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Oh man I sometimes wish Bonnie was more of a cuddler

That’s a heckin good dog right there

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

St Evan Echoes posted:

Oh man I sometimes wish Bonnie was more of a cuddler

That’s a heckin good dog right there

Not mine - I have a chihuahua. Rather, my stepdaughter has a chihuahua. I have a friend who works with helper/therapy dogs on a regular basis and they pulled that one from an Imgur gallery.

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 10:16 on May 3, 2018

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

post the small pupper cobiwan

Also gently caress this poo poo

courier posted:

Your estimated delivery date is Friday, 04 May 2018, as requested we will deliver your parcel between 06:00 and 22:00
cool 16 hour window

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CobiWann posted:

My college years were defined by a metric fuckton of beer and a mix of Baldur’s Gate/Baldur’s Gate II/Icewind Dale/Torment with a healthy dose of Civilization 2 so Pillars was like sliding back into an old pair of comfortable jeans that still fit after all these years.

Yeah, for me Pillars did a great job of walking that tightrope between appealing to what I enjoyed about those games while also updating them so they didn't feel archaic. Really excited about the sequel coming out in a few days.

CobiWann posted:

I still have to finish Blood and Wine however

Blood and Wine is an absolutely incredible capstone to Witcher 3, which itself is basically the best videogame I have ever played in my life.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i played Witcher 2 for like an hour or so and thought it was really boring with janky combat

is 3 a lot better for that?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

3 is far, far superior to Witcher 2. I say that as somebody who loved Witcher 2, but 3 does everything so much better it's kinda surreal.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cool, maybe I’ll grab it next steam sale
mostly i just play cities skylines because :spergin:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

HRT tastes weird

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillars and Tyrany story didnt grab me.

What im saying is Obsidian stop loving around and make Alpha Protocol 2 while we wait for Cyberpunk 2077

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I had intended to play Tyranny (and the new Torment) before Pillars 2, but time just kept getting away from me.

Alpha Protocol 2 would be cool, but Bethesda accidentally slipping on a banana peel and comically dropping the rights to Fallout which then gets picked up by Obsidian would be a dream come true.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Some dogs just want to watch the world burn...

His name is Ash after all.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
FYI Tokyo is an amazing city for burgers believe it or not, not so much for bizarre toppings (you can get those at any Red Robin, that’s not fun) but because most joints actually put care into the flavors and it’s really quite awesome. Of course you can get trashy American stuff but it’s still mostly all good. Best burger depends on your taste but both Brozers and Kua’aina are my quick go to. Worst burger in Tokyo is Chelsea Market in Akihabara followed quite closely by Burger King.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

Some dogs just want to watch the world burn...

His name is Ash after all.
yesssssss

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Auritech posted:

FYI Tokyo is an amazing city for burgers believe it or not, not so much for bizarre toppings (you can get those at any Red Robin, that’s not fun) but because most joints actually put care into the flavors and it’s really quite awesome. Of course you can get trashy American stuff but it’s still mostly all good. Best burger depends on your taste but both Brozers and Kua’aina are my quick go to. Worst burger in Tokyo is Chelsea Market in Akihabara followed quite closely by Burger King.

I survived off street vendors and convenience stores. I say survive, I mean thrived, because holy gently caress there is some delicious food being casually made all over the place in Tokyo.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

3 weeks on saturday until i leave for tokyo :D

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Who wants some ramen tacos and ramen s'mores

https://youtu.be/l0hMNP6_ZR4

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Ya know what’s a good show? Married...with Children.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Yeah, but in retrospect, the birth of the modern Alt-Right can be traced directly to NO MA'AM.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Takuan posted:

Yeah, but in retrospect, the birth of the modern Alt-Right can be traced directly to NO MA'AM.

I find it hard to blame Ed O'Neill for anything.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Takuan posted:

But No Ma'am is funny.

The Alt Right is also funny, but in a "ha ha look at these dorks" way.

No Ma'am is funny in a.....ha ha look at these YA KNOW WHAT SHUT UP

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Just as an FYI, your tax dollars are paying for me to binge Cobra Kai at work. Money well spent.

It's an injection of 80's nostalgia directly into my veins. Johnny's still an rear end in a top hat however he's an entertaining one. Daniel's a bit of a dick too.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fart blood posted:

Ya know what’s a good show? Married...with Children.

I never understood Al, Peggy was hot as gently caress. Why they had such a bad relationship? idk

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DoctorGonzo posted:

I never understood Al, Peggy was hot as gently caress. Why they had such a bad relationship? idk

People get sick of each other.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

DoctorGonzo posted:

Al was a deeply closeted gay man.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont know

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I went and saw Infinity War and it was great. I highly recommend it.

Also I really wanna play God of War but I've made it a rule not to buy games full price when you can usually get a pretty good discount even in the same year. Like last year when Mordor 2 came out and like 2 months later it was half off.

So right now I'm replaying a modded out version of Mass Effect 3 - which I really enjoy because I can just turn my brain off for the stuff I don't like. The modding on that game is a beast and I love it even more because before it came out there was a lot of talk about how it was basically unmoddable. I have yet to actually see an unmoddable game if the community actually wants it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

3 is far, far superior to Witcher 2. I say that as somebody who loved Witcher 2, but 3 does everything so much better it's kinda surreal.

Also if you've been with the series since 1, and I'm talking even before the Enhanced Edition of 1, then to see where they are now might be the biggest leap in quality I've ever seen from a developer.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Spikeguy posted:

So right now I'm replaying a modded out version of Mass Effect 3 - which I really enjoy because I can just turn my brain off for the stuff I don't like. The modding on that game is a beast and I love it even more because before it came out there was a lot of talk about how it was basically unmoddable. I have yet to actually see an unmoddable game if the community actually wants it.

I'm waiting for someone to mod Dead Space 3 so I can play the Carver story missions without being in co-op.

What I'd love to see is a mod for the ending to Mass Effect 3 where you can pick the option to go down swinging and instead of automatically losing you get a victory, either by the skin of your teeth or a Pyrrhic victory if your War Score was high enough.

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 3, 2018

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikeguy posted:

Also I really wanna play God of War but I've made it a rule not to buy games full price when you can usually get a pretty good discount even in the same year. Like last year when Mordor 2 came out and like 2 months later it was half off.

Without a hint of irony, I bought the collector's edition for $130 AND upgraded to a PS4 Pro and I feel it's worth it. It's a really, really, really good game.

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 15:38 on May 3, 2018

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Witcher 3 is an amazing game and for something that didn't come with all the E3/UFC Commercial Break hype, it is a lavish production. Great voice acting, lush visuals(the boob models are funny but the only tits you see are witches who have magical powers so maybe its a spell) and a long plot that doesn't bore or crowd you. I'd never played 1 or 2 but it filled in most of the relevant bits of Geralt's adventures in dick slinging and sword swinging. I might track down the novels that it was based on.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The novels are good and its a shame how Yen-Ciri is (not) portrayed in the Game

#teamyen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

I'm waiting for someone to mod Dead Space 3 so I can play the Carver story missions without being in co-op.

What I'd love to see is a mod for the ending to Mass Effect 3 where you can pick the option to go down swinging and instead of automatically losing you get a victory, either by the skin of your teeth or a Pyrrhic victory if your War Score was high enough.

Hey Cobi, earlier you mentioned tax dollars paying you. Are you federal or state? I work for state government and I spend a lot of time bullshitting online so I'm with you. But frankly the amount of work I have is doable with lots of time left over.