Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Had a power outage this morning. Made the eldest boy tardy for school. Of course we beefed about that in the car ride over because I don't want him missing school. He takes all that negative energy to school with him, insults some girl who then punches his lights out. Now he's got a week long suspension and a black eye.

Its Friday y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Before I clicked I literally thought "What if it's what I think it is?" clicked, and had a hearty chuckle. I'm going to hell.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

Had a power outage this morning. Made the eldest boy tardy for school. Of course we beefed about that in the car ride over because I don't want him missing school. He takes all that negative energy to school with him, insults some girl who then punches his lights out. Now he's got a week long suspension and a black eye.

Its Friday y'all.

loving kids

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I just came back from watching Parasite and I feel like whatever your preference in film is, you should watch it if at all possible.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Spikegal posted:

I played LIS 2 Ep. 4 last night. Im into this game man. I think I like it more than the 1st one.

I sadly didn't have time to play it last night, but I'm hype as hell to get into it this weekend.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

coconono posted:

Its Friday y'all.

Man the diary of a wimpy kids movies just keep trying to top themselves.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

coconono posted:

Its Friday y'all.

So uh what was the insult that warranted a punch to the face?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Spikegal posted:

Pray for them in a genuine way. Out loud and in front of them

CobiWann posted:

In a polite way, a hint of lecture and an attempt to understand why they're doing what they're doing. In the spirit of the game, let them loot however afterwards ask them WHY they're looting. Are they trying to fill a hole in their soul? Will some of the loot make its way to the local temple as donations? Will the loot help them become stronger to fight a bigger evil out there in the world?

Also, instead of arguing with them (again, in the spirit of the game), just look up and tell your god, "it is your will that I be here, and I will follow it." Be...slightly guilt-trippy, but not a massive rear end in a top hat.

These are good thank you friends

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Roman Reigns posted:

So uh what was the insult that warranted a punch to the face?

First he called her a “bitch” which she warned him not to do that. So he ramped it up to “loving bitch” so she hit him with a short right.

Cops asked if I wanted to press charges. I asked if the girl needed lunch money.

Anyway the boy is going to be doing lots of extra chores and discussing what he’s learned from all this. Hopefully it won’t be a regular thing.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

You’re a cool parent :)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Roman Reigns posted:

You’re a cool parent :)

I'm a work in progress but thanks!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Before I clicked I literally thought "What if it's what I think it is?" clicked, and had a hearty chuckle. I'm going to hell.

You are a good human and being happy for the end of evil is the most good thing there is.

coconono posted:

First he called her a “bitch” which she warned him not to do that. So he ramped it up to “loving bitch” so she hit him with a short right.

Cops asked if I wanted to press charges. I asked if the girl needed lunch money.

Anyway the boy is going to be doing lots of extra chores and discussing what he’s learned from all this. Hopefully it won’t be a regular thing.

This is solid parenting and good luck.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I taught my pet bird to say "Adam Cole baybee" and it's really funny. I need to teach him more wrestling catchphrases.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

I taught my pet bird to say "Adam Cole baybee" and it's really funny. I need to teach him more wrestling catchphrases.

Video please.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'll try to get a good one sometime. He's not saying it a ton and he's and conure so a little tough to understand but if I can get a good video I'll post it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Artelier posted:

I just came back from watching Parasite and I feel like whatever your preference in film is, you should watch it if at all possible.

Seriously, everybody needs to see that film, it is absolutely loving incredible.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's good. Really glad I didn't know any plot details going in

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I ate way too much Taco Bell watched a bunch of the good place and now I'm zoning out to some ID channel with my wife. All in all a good Friday night

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Taco Bell is definitely the kinda' trash food that if you're gonna' eat it, if you ain't eatin' too much of it, you're doin' it wrong.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LividLiquid posted:

Taco Bell is definitely the kinda' trash food that if you're gonna' eat it, if you ain't eatin' too much of it, you're doin' it wrong.

One of those "I feel vaguely dirty but I'm enjoying it right now so whatever" harmless bad life choices.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Makeup and wig test I did it on my own using stuff we had around the house. I need a lot of practice but this feels good and right. Also that goddamn wig is hot as loving poo poo LOL

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That is a really nice wig. :) God bless on your journey, Spikegal. :3:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Showing up high at the taco bell drive through while a sober friend is driving is the best way to go. Showing up at the drive through while driving while high is a bad idea though that you should never consider.

When I lived near a college there was a really cool jack in the box. They'd let homeless people in to sleep or escape the weather. One time a friend's friend got drunk and passed out in the drive through after ordering but before getting his food. They woke him up and tried to convince him to let them drive his car to a parking space where he could sleep it off. I heard the plan was to get his keys off of him so he couldn't drive. He told them to gently caress off and passed out again. They called the police at that point and he got arrested for DUI.

That they tried to get him both off the road and avoid a DUI was nice of them. The dude should not have been driving in the first place though. gently caress drunk drivers.

Spikegal posted:

Makeup and wig test I did it on my own using stuff we had around the house. I need a lot of practice but this feels good and right. Also that goddamn wig is hot as loving poo poo LOL

Good drat where did you get a wig that good? I've been interested in doing a wig until my hair grows out more.

TTBF fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Aug 24, 2019

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

You're gonna' look like Thirteen and I'm gonna' be so jealous.

Edit: and wigs are itchy and annoying, but there is nothing like seeing the beginnings of your face in the mirror that first time. Holy poo poo.

It's why the "aw, brilliant" moment was so drat powerful for me.

LividLiquid fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Aug 24, 2019

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m bored.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Spikegal posted:

Looks good to me!

In related news the FMLA for my partners reassignment surgery went through for their transition procedure next month! We're both very excited and I'm really glad his work has been largely chill about the absence.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TTBF posted:

Good drat where did you get a wig that good? I've been interested in doing a wig until my hair grows out more.

When we were in college i shaved my wife's head and we found this at a local shop. It was all tangled from being in the closet for 13 years so i combed it a little.

LividLiquid posted:

You're gonna' look like Thirteen and I'm gonna' be so jealous.

Edit: and wigs are itchy and annoying, but there is nothing like seeing the beginnings of your face in the mirror that first time. Holy poo poo.

It's why the "aw, brilliant" moment was so drat powerful for me.

seeing myself in the mirror before i took this hit me in a way i wasn't expecting. Thanks everyone. This would not have happened without y'all especially you Livid Liquid. I love you all.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Spikegal posted:

Good luck, gently caress the haters.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

You look very nice. The glasses are a real eyecatcher.

Is this the Parasite movie?
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6751668/
Man, I wish i had more time to watch asian cinema.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's the one, and I really cannot recommend it enough. It is superb, my favorite of his films so far.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

That's the one, and I really cannot recommend it enough. It is superb, my favorite of his films so far.

It's by the director who did The Host right?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Wigs are hot as hell, it is unfortunate. The sweat just DRIPS. But I'm happy you're happy. :)

This question came up at work and started a debate, so I bring it here to any goons that enjoy rap music and rappers. List these infamous regions from best to worst.

1) East Coast
2) West Coast
3) South

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
west coast
south
east coast

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

East, West..............

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jiro posted:

East, West..............

Yeah.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne0RrK5qJ-k

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
South East West, come on!!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

South East West, come on!!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Pretty sure this thread introduced me to dicey dungeons and I got super addicted to it after that and followed its development all the way to release, which, coincidence, happened like a week ago!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/861540/Dicey_Dungeons/
https://terrycavanagh.itch.io/dicey-dungeons

You should get it, it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jiro posted:

It's by the director who did The Host right?

yea but that's his worst movie :razzy: memories of murder & mother are way better!! snowpiercer and okja are w/e , parasite probably tied woth memories of murder for me, on the Him Name Bong tier list