Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

they were good again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yea ok posted:

I love to scream it

didn't realize Anne Coulter was a goon

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Would just like to say, for the record, I don't actually scream "That" word, ESPECIALLY NEVER WITH THE HARD R.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Da Black Broly can say whatever he wants

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
If you get a Hood Pass you can say it but never with the Hard R also you gotta keep that pass on you for sure

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hood passes are just IOUs for an asskicking down the road, don't believe them

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Da Black Broly can say whatever he wants

except the HARD R.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

John Mayer's gonna get it, then?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

making a habit of slurs is like making a habit of shoving your handgun into the waistband of your pants in lieu of a holster

you may get away with it today, and tomorrow, but it’s a question of when, not if, you blow a huge, ragged, gory, horrific hole in something you hold dear

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I yell slurs at myself in the mirror to harden my feelings

None of them have a hard R though

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

wrong thread

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Trump talking poo poo about the homeless takes me back to 84 and being absolutely miserable and sick of government rice.

that man cannot leave this mortal realm soon enough.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

Trump talking poo poo about the homeless takes me back to 84 and being absolutely miserable and sick of government rice.

that man cannot leave this mortal realm soon enough.

I will enjoy his death as much as I have read some people enjoyed Nixon and Thatcher's deaths.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Not before he receives punishment for his sins.
...dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.
How can you tell anybody that being a good person is worth it when this dipshit has eviled his way to everything he's ever wanted out of life and will die comfortably in his bed?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

ChrisBTY posted:

Not before he receives punishment for his sins.
...dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.
How can you tell anybody that being a good person is worth it when this dipshit has eviled his way to everything he's ever wanted out of life and will die comfortably in his bed?

He'll be facing his true judgement once he leaves this mortal plane, and he won't be able to weasel his way out of that one

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

...I wish I could believe that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that's why you defecate on their grave markers, it speeds up the process

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

drrockso20 posted:

He'll be facing his true judgement once he leaves this mortal plane, and he won't be able to weasel his way out of that one

Nah he'll face the same thing we all do: nothing.

But the only solace I have is that I know being president has made him more miserable than he would have been if he hadn't run. And it's not much.

Sadly, lots of people don't get what they deserve and the universe continues on without stopping to care.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm going to heaven when i die. and since it will be heaven, all of you will be there too so i can keep posting with all of my friends. you'll essentially be props for me though, it's my heaven, your only function will be to continue posting about wrestling. so it's in your best interest to make sure i don't ever die.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

drrockso20 posted:

Not to be a dick but this is a concept people like Trump came up with so you won't kill them in this life.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

To be a dick,

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just got a review screener of this documentary about Vampiro. I wonder how much it'll gloss over what a dick he seems to be.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

flashy_mcflash posted:

Just got a review screener of this documentary about Vampiro. I wonder how much it'll gloss over what a dick he seems to be.

you should livestream it on psp=tv

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

Canadian guy goes to Mexico comes back absolutely batshit. Maybe he started that way, you’ll never get the truth from vampiro

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

He finally did it after 22 years

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
As long as Trump accepts Jesus into his heart he's absolved of his sins and gets into heaven.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm not black, but that brief moment of "lol what if n-word" we just had in here would've made me feel very unsafe here if I were, even if it's all jokes.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it's like Stevie Wonder said in his famous song I Just Called To Say I Love You, "well i'm not black, but if i were, hearing the n-word would make me scared, monseigneur"

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Holy poo poo this is huge. Ash Ketchum finally said the n word.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

coconono posted:

oh god are all of you figuring this out

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

No Irish Need Imply posted:

oh god are all of you figuring this out

Lol hell no i grew up in New Orleans that poo poo is known

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Drew McIntyre posted:

it's like Stevie Wonder said in his famous song I Just Called To Say I Love You, "well i'm not black, but if i were, hearing the n-word would make me scared, monseigneur"

That's not a very good Stevie Wonder song.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Spikegal posted:

Lol hell no i grew up in New Orleans that poo poo is known

Tell Big Freida I said sup.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Strawberry Panda posted:

That's not a very good Stevie Wonder song.

the verse was removed from the final recording, as the producer felt it was "nonsensical" and "out of place with the rest of the song," but the lyric still appears on the album liner notes

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Drew McIntyre posted:

the verse was removed from the final recording, as the producer felt it was "nonsensical" and "out of place with the rest of the song," but the lyric still appears on the album liner notes

Makes sense since Stevie produced that song.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Strawberry Panda posted:

Makes sense since Stevie produced that song.

the truth really is stranger than fiction sometimes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that not only did I first see this on CNN of all places, but when I brought it up to friends they either already knew or were loving delighted to hear it :allears:

Really, really, really looking forward to a few years from now when The New York Times puts,"MONKEY D. LUFFY CROWNS SELF NEW KING OF THE PIRATES" on their front page.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like when people use their powers for good

https://twitter.com/speakz/status/1174071152513359872

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jerusalem posted:

I love that not only did I first see this on CNN of all places, but when I brought it up to friends they either already knew or were loving delighted to hear it :allears:

Really, really, really looking forward to a few years from now when The New York Times puts,"MONKEY D. LUFFY CROWNS SELF NEW KING OF THE PIRATES" on their front page.

One Piece is gonna turn out to be the friends he made along the way and you know it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

I'm not black, but that brief moment of "lol what if n-word" we just had in here would've made me feel very unsafe here if I were, even if it's all jokes.

thank you for your service