Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
disney is a loving disease

e: i stand by this snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Baby Yoda :D

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It’s cool that criticism is not allowed because you can just listen to different music or a shithead didn’t like a movie

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

So I lay out exactly why you shouldn't just drop this bullshit without backing it up and you do exactly that to either antagonize me, or let your racist, sexist freak flag fly, and frankly either way you're being an rear end in a top hat.

I will never understand people who want to make other people feel uncomfortable or unsafe as their hobby.

i didn't see your post

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

WatermelonGun posted:

disney is a loving disease

e: i stand by this snipe

I agree, gently caress corporations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

break the machines that chew our families and friends up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If Jack Tunney were alive today he'd be impeached live on raw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is a stupid argument, but regardless of anything else, this is a discussion thread so if you wanna jump in here to say "<x> sucks" (or rocks) don't be surprised if nobody finds it particularly interesting or worthy of engaging in. Use your words and say why you didn't like it (or why you did).

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jerusalem posted:

This is a stupid argument, but regardless of anything else, this is a discussion thread so if you wanna jump in here to say "<x> sucks" (or rocks) don't be surprised if nobody finds it particularly interesting or worthy of engaging in. Use your words and say why you didn't like it (or why you did).

An argument can be called lazy without accusing the person of being a nazi probably

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

An argument can be called lazy without accusing the person of being a nazi probably

If you liked the last Jedi you’re a crazy sjw and if you didn’t like it you’re a dudebro incel. this is a normal way to talk about movies

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

no one was doing that in the first place

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Please quote where somebody said this.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao god this place rules

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Please quote where somebody said this.

Sorry I used nazi as a catch all for racists and mysoginists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Everybody take a time out and go do something more constructive.