Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dredd is by far the best one and I liked Constantine at the time but wasn't hung up on it being a comic book movie and haven't seen it in 10 years. thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm here to declare Foochs is allowed to root for the warriors in order to feel good this year and no one may bully him of it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The characters suck way too bad in Massivect 4

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

whats up wrestlefans, i had a great day. actually pretty much all my days have been great for 4+ years. hows everyone living?

i''m going to gently caress Chris James and die

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

programs are corny but buying into them sure has helped a ton of very smart people. addiction is worse than balding botcha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i found out You can't actually die. its made up as a troll.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TinyKittens HQ is taking care of two previously feral pregnant cats who decided to have their kittens together in the same space and take care of them together. All of the kittens kind of became one megalitter. They have their eyes open now and are a little bit more active but they still all mostly sleep all the time since they are cats. Here is the stream and they have some clips from previous times if you want to go back through and see some cute or interesting things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PowGFq6X3Co

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what are you going to name your Pillars 2 ship. If you do it. The top ship in your fleet only please

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't care about that skull because of my piglet. I've to find another piglet, in the future

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll let it slide if we disagree on childrens films, the likes of which are rated "pg-13" but you have no idea what i'm prepared to do if you gently caress up once we slip into my [R]ealm.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

possessions are disgusting.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It feels bad to move in any way, in that game. The W_D

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My balls werr rotted and stinking for the last 90 days but the remnants fell off during a nap earlier and it feels weird. But i'm cleaning the area with bleach and vinegar and I'm really really sleepy, going to go lay down soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I bet they will still be strong under your tutelage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when you're finished, they're going to cry for more nerfs. Nerfs to their pain...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He is an excellent person to have love for

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bethesda doesn't need to hire obsidian's writers. they should hire the great writers who have passed through obsidian and moved onto higher paying jobs because they own. Steal away people like John Gonzalez, George Ziets and maybe even Avellone if you can isolate him from everyone else. And bring back Michael Kirkbride. Let all these people write what they want. Game saved

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dig upwardly, and turn the tables on that dumb rear end psychic doctor. Ask what's wrong with them so bad that they are acting like such a clown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I haven't had a non 3DS nintendo console since the gamecube but I agree with you based on 3D land being very good and the best mario handheld since sml 2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i noticed the pacing of the companion system feels weird if you stick to the big city and do everything there. But it's good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I was worried about my import but I haven't noticed anything wrong with it yet. good thing i don't give a hell about orlans!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't load an old rear end save where you don't really feel connected to it anymore and start the white march. it's good content and will feel less good if you do it that way. Just replay PoE one day in the future and do the expansion stuff when you're like level 12 or something. I don't remember exactly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mario cart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Baron Corbin posted:

i love the music in Morrowind. i remember when it was 2002, and i had a new computer, and i had illegally downloaded a pirated copy of Morrowind from the Something Awful Direct Connect Hub, the sadchub. when the game started the music was so good and i loved it and i stopped going to class.

i also really like the music from the original A Boy and His Blob. i think it would be neat to have in real life a blob that changed shape depending on what sort of jelly bean you fed him. especially in 2018, where we have more flavors of jelly bean than at any previous point in history. when i die, i would have a jelly bean made out of myself, and then someone would feed it to the blob, and it would become me. in this way i would live forever.

i also love indian food. why isn't all food as good as indian food.

morrowind music was really good but then i threw a bunch of horrible mp3s in the folder and ruined it all. like stuff from overclocked remix. Im sorry for doing that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mine is making the other person take me down a peg so much that they die

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of people claiming my friend. it Gets the hands a bit sweaty. hope I don't lose him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eighties hehe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dRaw roman reigns.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's spelled burger.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my son will see that you are buried at sengaku-ji

Or ashed over there or whatever it is.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:29 on May 18, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

none of those kinds of videos make me laugh except this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzkVxkiOqGA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

First person to say something they are actually ashamed of wins an edited out post after a while

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

j/k

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:44 on May 21, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

LeBron

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are you talking about them original Playstation 1 disc cases

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It was a good but heavily flawed film. similar to microwaved hot dogs that are shriveled and split open, with hunts ketchup on it, slice of crustless white bread for a bun. being forcefully mashed into a mans eye sockets

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Baron Corbin posted:

a while ago i started playing The Witcher 3 after not playing the first 2. everyone says this game is great. i don't know anything about this guy i am and some woman comes up to me and asks me a question about the things i did in the last game and i have no loving idea. i pick something and she gets pissed off at me. i don't want to roleplay as this fuckin guy because i don't know this guys life. so i stopped playing it.

The only good things about Witcher are the hosed up monsters/creatures, the sidequests being pretty good, and I guess the scenery. Gameplay is really paint by numbers and trying to roleplay as geralt is difficult because from the beginning he has been this cool badass sexy charming strong boy power fantasy thing more than a character. It's like if everybody took the main character from Hunt Down the Freeman and said it owns unironically

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cyberpunk will be so much better unless you have to play as geralt the (class)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't understand