Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hello, if you want a good game that makes you hate your brain, play Baba is You. Really good puzzle game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

yea ok posted:

baba is you

hell yea

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I heard the giantbomb folks talking about it on their beastcast podcast and it sounded like one of the few fresh new ideas gaming has had in a while

The first time i got the "Not" prompt and made the sentence "Not Baba Is You" i had to laugh. I've looked up a few answers and was so amazed by stuff you can do in the game with just moving a few words around blows my mind a bit lol

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I dont give a gently caress about the Joker

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Hey kfg why so serious

i saw that movie on vacation in maryland with my brother, also saw hellboy golden army that night. speaking of comic book movies and hellboy, that new one doesn't look good at all. I don't think the new Hellboy actor has any of Ron Pearlman's charm or charisma.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
There's a new trailer for Yakuza Like a Dragon/7 showing off more of the RPG fighting style and the minigames, and uh maybe some very spoilerly story mode stuff??? Anyway it shows that there's Kart Racing minigame and Karaoke is back after it wasnt in Judgement

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
you sounded like you had a good and important day the other day that released those good brain chems and today they dried up so the bad brain chems are working overtime. Sort of like when people go on wrestling trips or to convention and then you feel drained and defeated the days after for going out in public.

hulk ulimate destruction was also a good sandbox super hero game sort of like prototype

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Warriors game better than the movie imo. I think you can buy the HD remaster or whatever on PSN for like $15.

If you have friends in irl, lol, or some access to a screen sharing service or something, Heave Ho is a dumb fun co-op physics game like mount your friends that is chaotic

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Da Black Broly can say whatever he wants

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

is there a good video games podcast that isn’t run by chuds

i was going to say giantbomb's but you said good so nevermind

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
bad subforums well *dramatically pulls out mirror*

Play Untitled Goose Game.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Alright which one of you said the n word while I was gone??

Nosferatu

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

birds are hosed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuyS4Q1ArXc

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4mpEpNc2d4

all these laughing and mischief making birds just makes me think of Goose Game

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
:stare:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
cyber punk is an fps

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
is that gundam game like the gundam breakers game or more like the gundam vs game

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Basically: Power for the vast majority of central and northern California is provided by a single private company, Pacific Gas & Electric. There are many reasons they are terrible, but the best encapsulation is the most recent: After their lax maintenance standards caused the Camp wildfire last year that killed ~80 people and caused somewhere around $17 billion in damages they filed for bankruptcy restructuring to avoid fully paying their debtors or folding the company, and last month got smacked down in court when it was discovered that part of their woe-is-us bankruptcy plans was paying their executives $16 million in performance bonuses.

There's a big windstorm that's supposed to happen over the next several days, but PG&E still hasn't done anything about their ridiculously unmaintained power lines that regularly get hosed up, hit their surrounding vegetation and cause fires that kill people, so rather than accept the liability, they announced with about a half-day's notice that they're going to cut power to around a million people across the state for safety reasons, except they can't say for sure who'll lose power, and they can't say for sure when the power will be lost, and the power could be out for anywhere between a couple hours and a week.

Also, the safety, preparedness and update websites they've been publicly posting to help people all 404 because they never bothered to create them.

Living here is the best.

with no power in the state you guys in california should just destroy PG&E and claim their power plants for the people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I'm sure Erick Stevens posts here.

if erick stevens posted here he'd be telling a lot of people to "shut up nerd"