Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Hulkamatt was always bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

shiksa posted:

gotcha i was taking an educated risk, but now i know.

uhhhhhhhhhhh i just remembered i had banana peppers in my fridge when i was making this frozen pizza and my lunch is exponentially better. hope yall are having a good chowtime.
I'm currently enjoying some chili chicken and naan from a nearby Indian joint :feelsgood:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Baron Corbin posted:

i also love indian food. why isn't all food as good as indian food.
My man

Homecooked Indian food is the best

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Beck's "Midnite Vultures" is a very underrated album

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Defiance Industries posted:

One of my favorite albums ever
:hfive:

One of the rare albums where every single track is great (IMO, of course)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Zed

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My least favorite is Commandant Lassard's nephew from the 5th one

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I do. The one based on the movie ended up being called The Real Ghostbusters

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

fart blood posted:

Yeah that’s too hard so here’s Roman Reigns

Ugh photo uploading on the iPad is poo poo
Is uploading directly to Imgur on the Awful App only doable on the Android version? If so then checkmate libs :smug:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
TIL that cheetahs chirp like birds

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What do you get when you replace "GRR" with "K-pop" and "Saudi Arabia" with "North Korea"?

https://i.imgur.com/MwuKXsj.mp4

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
holy moly this is weird

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I seriously have a policy that if you can't enjoy just talking with a significant other I'm not sure how good it is for both parties.
Generally speaking, your SO should also be your very best friend who you enjoy talking to and hanging out with.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

schweens posted:

Fleury gonna 3peat

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spikeguy posted:

The bigfoot was and still is my favorite pizza of all time. Check out this commercial from 1993. It features the dude that played Carlos in Freddy's dead and an even younger version of the kid from Sixth Sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOF8YB56BnQ
I still can't believe that Hayley Joel Osment turned out to look like this:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I had an existential crisis when I was unemployed for a very long period of time

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Meditation helps too

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
go knights

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Houston Rockets Championship
Hopefully CP3's hamstring is okay

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Hogan is the third man

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The fact that Hillary lost what should have been a slam dunk election speaks volumes about her and her dimwitted campaign. She alienated a key demographic in the working class and was too arrogant to actively campaign in a couple of key states (Michigan and Wisconsin I think?). If she had done the complete opposite of the aforementioned, and had a strategy beyond "I'm not Trump!", then maybe things would have ended up differently.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Can we just loving not? I know I contributed but if I wanted to read this bullshit I'd read the Dems thread in D&D.
i dunno who this was directed towards but chillax my dude

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Anyway, working for free sucks and I'd advise everyone to avoid it if possible! Ice cream is good though.
Well if you're looking to make some money on the side: https://www.rev.com/freelancers/captions

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
One of my biggest accomplishments in high school was completely bullshitting my way through a book report about a book that didn't even exist and getting an A on it. This was back when the Internet was just hitting the mainstream and Google and Wikipedia were non-existent, so my English teacher had no way of finding out if I was full of poo poo unless she really wanted to put in the effort.

:corsair:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:feelsgood:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The higher your anxiety level is, the more effective ASMR videos are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON