Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

shiksa posted:

just watched guardians of the galaxy 2, its a very fun movie and dave "the big dave" bautista is delightful in it.

i might get around to seeing the newest revengers movie in about 5 years.

i watched a 'best drax lines in gotg2' video and like half of them were just him giving a big ol' belly laugh and i went 'yep that's about right, good job dave'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Auritech posted:

for me the list of best soundtracks is

-Equinox (a kinda bad but certainly atmospheric SNES game with music by Tim Follin)

Solstice (the prequel for NES) has maybe the best title screen music of any NES/SNES-era video game.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Anyone else remember the Ghostbusters cartoon?

No, not the one based on the movie.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

anime

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

21 Hoot Salute posted:

3 years ago this month I spent way too much money on this forum

It was hilarious though and I don't regret it

4 lyfe

I appreciate you listening to my request, friend.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm having an existential crisis and I'm not really sure why but it feels bad. :(

Everything will turn out okay, Fooch.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

CM Punk is just spectacularly bad at UFC, but I still love him. :(

Just remember, CM Punk's goal if he ever left wrestling was to get paid a bunch of money to get his rear end kicked in MMA.

He's not failing at MMA, he's accomplishing his post-wrestling dream.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Most wrestlers have wiki pages about ten times longer than they should be, so I am fine with tossing wrestler pages to their own abyss like Star Wars and that like.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

reality_groove posted:

I took my wrestling-ambivalent wife to a CMLL* show in Mexico City as part of our honeymoon. Now she's obsessed and I caught her googling lucha training schools over dinner last night.

What have I done.

Been a good spouse.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

Bob Iger just said they're taking a break from movies after this one and it's the end of the Skywalker story.

Then Episode 10 will only barely make a billion dollars and LOOK WHO'S BACK FOR 11!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Endgame was amazing and I hope everyone who will see it enjoys it as much as I did.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oh my god imagine the super mario brothers movie starring danny devito and tom hanks

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Why are people calling him SamCap instead of Captain Falcon?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

step into the game throne

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'm going to play the heck out of Cadence of Hyrule.

Get more third-parties to make exclusive Nintendo stuff by letting them use Nintendo characters.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

TTBF posted:

If you haven't seen this trailer yet then please enjoy https://twitter.com/catsmovie/status/1151961619171119104?s=19

This has taught me that part of the appeal of Cats isn't that it's really offputting and creepy-looking.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The actual problem with MCU Thanos is that he never flew the Thanoscopter.

This is similar to how the problem with the DC Universe is that Justice League didn't have Darkseid sitting on someone's couch.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I will tell you to stop worrying that you are being annoying or a bother.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Foochs is gonna buy Impact and do an IRL 'book a company' thread.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If I die young all I ask is that everyone remember I came up with Sandwich Montoya

Only the good rye young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Adam Cole is 6' even friend

oh nonono