Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

OldTennisCourt posted:

Just saw Infinity War. I'm dead serious when I say it might be the best popcorn action film I have ever seen. It hits every note perfectly. Comedy, awesome as hell action, drama, incredible villain, visuals etc.

Best marvel film by far and this is from someone who loves all of them.

It's real good, Marvel clearly knew people are burning out and went balls to the wall for pretty much everything to keep people hype, and it worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jerusalem posted:

I just keep smiling whenever I remember that technically the movie ends with a happy ending for the guy who firmly and 100% believes he is the protagonist :allears:

The fact that it's secretly a Thanos movie featuring the rest of the MCU is exactly how it should have been

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
taking a hooker to a marvel movie is a power move don't let anyone tell you otherwise Foochs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also yea there's zero way to answer that question with out spoiling it, sorry Foochs. I will say, the ending is loving fantastic and it feels very earned.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm straight putting my market down for Avengers 4's post credits to be some dudes overseeing an unseen construction project, commenting on how intense it is and how much extra stuff there is and all, then someone asks what is it a SHIELD base or something and a pan over to whoever the gently caress they've press-ganged into being Professor X for these movies in front of a half built mansion all 'no...a school'. They're totally gonna try to make 'we finally have the loving X-Men guys' an epic thing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

achillesforever6 posted:

God gently caress the assholes who got James Gunn fired for something he apologized for years ago

the best part is it's Mike Cernovich, an alt right crazy guy who sells brain tonic and talks about how rape isn't real and you should whip your dick out at rando women and 'bragging' about going to the gym with 'sex and menstrual blood' on him as some kinda alpha move.

Ya know, a fair source of info.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Mike doesn't look like anyone but he SOUNDS exactly like Sylvester the cat from Loony Toons.

Thufferin Thuckath, the neo-marxiths are corrupting our youths to be thoyboy betamaleths!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

VJeff posted:

A quick wikipedia check says he was making jokes about rape and pedophilia, which, uh, nope. But kowtowing to Cernovich is also pretty, uh, nope.

I dunno, just don't milkshake duck the Russos please.

Those tweets were found years ago and he apologized and owned up to them as terrible products of an edgelord troma kid who thought he was being clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Low Desert Punk posted:

do CHUDs realize that like half of world culture comes from the Middle East or do they think it's a fabrication by Big Islam

it's important to remember chuds don't actually care about culture. They pay lip service to 'symphonies' and 'great artists' but if you held a gun to half their heads they couldn't name their favorite western painter or poet or whatever. It's just a cudgel to call The Other savage animals we can ignore and oppress.