Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I always root for the team with no championships when my team inevitably loses. Since caps are the bigger losers in this scenario, Go Caps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
As I've gotten my MoviePass I've been to a lot more movies now and it's probably impacted my perception on them. Saw overboard with my parents and they liked it and i didn't mind it as much. Might be a benefit of not having to spend 11 dollars on it.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
when I saw the trailer for upgrade in theaters, i thought it was a trailer for the venom movie. Dude just has the same beard hair combo that Tom Hardy has

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I believe Snowflake always takes 3 meats (unless she's hit out of her animation then it doesn't register), just take out her keeper and camp by her cage and the rock and make sure to be read to throw the meat. She'll start a small animation and you just have to pray she doesn't jank out of it.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I played TWD: Final Season demo, and man the selection they selected to show of this season isn't the best. Hopefully Telltale can try and recapture that season 1 feeling.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
So just got through the first episode of The final season of TWD, and... I really liked it. It felt a lot more intimate and there were scenes were I felt genuinely emotional and sympathetic, and the characters really carried it imo but I might not be the consensus on that one. I do still feel like the first 15 minutes kind of feel flat, but it makes sense for where they wanted it to go.

Saw that it was surprisingly only 4 episodes so I hope they make this one feel equally as special given the drop in an episode.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Spikeguy posted:

My method of play for Telltale games since TWD Season 2 has been to wait for all the episodes to be out before I play. And frankly, regardless of reviews, I'll pretty much get them all because they are one of the few types of games that scratch a particular itch.

I usually end up buying the season playing episode 1, and then waiting for the rest of the episodes to come out. It's what I did with Batman and GotG. I probably will play this as the season goes like I did for the rest of TWD seasons tho, just feels right.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Shinjobi posted:

I am in a football stadium in Denton, Texas and Matt Stryker is the MC for a post-game wrestling show, featuring a von Erich family member and other fun stuff.

What in the gently caress

We're you at Apogee stadium? Also I'm not surprised the Von Erich's are in Denton since that was where a majority of them are from.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
i'm surprised no kid gave yoshi a different color than green

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I guess the final season of the walking dead just became a lot more final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
well so much for telltale's walking dead to get a send off and i was real interested to see where they were going to go.