Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hello Doctor Gonzo, how are you doing today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

NowonSA posted:

I'm glad that Bryan and Nakamura finally got to have a match in WWE, even if it was just a 10 minute dark match.

i'm afraid i'm going to have to ban you from the thread, this is for general chat only

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

STONE COLD 64 posted:

what are people's general opinions of accused local terrorist of queens Mr. Met

all i know is that Mrs. Met and i were meant to be together

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i watched the original Mad Max last night because i've never seen any of the movies and it wasn't what i thought it would be like but it was still a good movie

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Stale Saltines posted:

Hey a chat thread, neato. I just beat Celeste and it was a really good game. A+ platformer imo.

my cousin keeps telling me to play that game but i just keep playing Overwatch. and Pillars of Eternity 2 comes out in a week, and I still have to play Nier Automata

i miss being a kid and only owning 4 games on my NES

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im am.

PYF song that reminds you of a girl who wasnt good for you but for some loving reason you still miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XdqMGBZjGM

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
does Swensons still exist somewhere

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

bradzilla posted:

Sitting in my backyard grilling some fuckin chicken.

this is the real winner of the fast food hamburger discussion

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

OldTennisCourt posted:

Mayo on a burger yay or nay

you can put anything on a burger

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the best comic book movie is Batman Returns

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Venomous posted:

Trigun is a good anime

hell yeah

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
trigun is from like 1997

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean the good news is it's not really a traditional date. I know it's gonna go very well. Thanks though. :)

So without spoilers please, though I know IW will hurt me because I love the current crop so much, does it do a good job of making the future seem bright for awesomeness in the MCU?

are you getting a prostitute? that's rad

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
personally i've never had sex with a prostitute, and i only ever really cared about the x-men and i think the iron man and the captain america are jabronis

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

achillesforever6 posted:

As for something more positive I've gone done the rabbit hole of watching this Canadian Man show off his cool ant farms that he builds and maintains for a living
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WlhLmh7uiQ

i bought an ant house from this guy and i have a small colony in mine. i found the queen ant in 2016 and she only has like 25 workers and i think she's just lovely at laying eggs but what can you do. they have this huge fuckin complex and i feed them every day and she's just lovely about making eggs even after all i've done for her. the workers only live for like a month so its just an ant corpse generator. i don't know anything about ants but they say the colony should start exploding after 2-3 years so who fuckin knows. they're so small that they get stuck in a tiny drop of honey and drown themselves in a small dome of fluid. loving ants.

doctorgonzo i hope you stop drinking alcohol, maybe try smoking weed instead.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i started playing Nier Automata and it's so good that it's making me physically sick

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Gwent is no Triple Triad

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hope my friend doctorgonzo can drill himself out of the collapsed mine that is alcoholism

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i am playing through poe2 to get achievements, because my save import is bugged and i don't have the baby i stole in 1.

i am playing a druid/cipher which is fine, i don't really care about the combat in the game much. if anyone knows another class that works better with druid, please tell me.

i like Xoti's accent a lot. i really don't like how ship combat works and i hope that there is a mod that just gets rid of it entirely because it's not fun and so abstract that it doesn't feel like ship combat at all.

but i really want my Orlan baby and i don't remember enough about what i did in 1 to know if other things are incorrect.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Do it ironically posted:

Have to put my dog down tomorrow, been knowing about this for a while has and enlarged heart, heart murmurs, cataracts, glaucoma, and bad kidney but damned if I’m not a mess about it, and get to explain to two toddlers about why their dog isn’t around anymore

Give your pets a hug everyone

i'm sorry to hear about your dog, Do it ironically. it is never easy, but it's good that you will be there with your dog at the end. his heart is enlarged probably from all the love you have given him over the years, if that makes you feel better. but i could also see how it would make you feel guilty. even though it is painful, you are doing a good thing for your buddy.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i love the music in Morrowind. i remember when it was 2002, and i had a new computer, and i had illegally downloaded a pirated copy of Morrowind from the Something Awful Direct Connect Hub, the sadchub. when the game started the music was so good and i loved it and i stopped going to class.

i also really like the music from the original A Boy and His Blob. i think it would be neat to have in real life a blob that changed shape depending on what sort of jelly bean you fed him. especially in 2018, where we have more flavors of jelly bean than at any previous point in history. when i die, i would have a jelly bean made out of myself, and then someone would feed it to the blob, and it would become me. in this way i would live forever.

i also love indian food. why isn't all food as good as indian food.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
psp, what is your fatality in real life? mine is licking the person's forehead until i lick through their skull and into their brain

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
you should draw what you think everyone who posts here looks like

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i think it's funny that DoctorGonzo goes off in adventures in some other subforum about racing and comes back with good avatars

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i've never hosed a nazi, but i did gently caress a woman who declawed her cats, which were outdoor cats. that's worse than being a nazi and i compromised my ideals to gently caress a big fat girl

edit: and she was married too

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i think people would be better off if we replaced the cultural concept of grandparents with grandparrots. if humans didn't have to go through the loss of seeing their grandparents age and die, but instead had four gigantic, wise parrots that would live well beyond the natural life of their grandchildren, we could really move ahead as a society.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i released hundreds of non-native cockroaches into the wild

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
a while ago i started playing The Witcher 3 after not playing the first 2. everyone says this game is great. i don't know anything about this guy i am and some woman comes up to me and asks me a question about the things i did in the last game and i have no loving idea. i pick something and she gets pissed off at me. i don't want to roleplay as this fuckin guy because i don't know this guys life. so i stopped playing it.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
also one time in a thread i said the girl with white hair was the cutest girl in the game and people treated me like a sex criminal because apparently that is Geralt's adopted daughter. i don't know anything about this Geralt guy and i just met the girl and she's clearly the cutest one. i'm not Geralt. don't make me roleplay as Geralt. let me hit on this girl.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Deadly Premonition is the only good video game but its like a movie but not really game

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hated Fallout 4 but i played it for 200 hours all the same. i kept waiting for it to get better.

i bought a hydroponic plant growing device. if anyone has suggestions for what i should grow, please tell me. i'm not going to grow weed, yet.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Spikeguy posted:

I don't know if I've turned on a creator any harder than I turned on George Lucas.

Chuck Palahniuk. Lullaby was trash and made me hate him.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i started playing Stellaris and i've been playing for 10 hours straight every night for the past few days and i think i'm dying so i'm going to stop playing it

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
instead of oil, or water, a little "life hack" i use is frying everything i eat in mercury. if you're still eating fish to get your mercury, buddy, we've come a long way.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

i like to set up mods for about 6 hours before playing and then look up good mods instead of playing a lot of the time and then play it and overall just dedicate a large amount of time to games that i would say are not that good. I am being sincere

i did this with Rimworld when i first got it and then they updated the game and it broke all my mods and i stopped playing it forever

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the clit and the taint are so far away from each other. what is the clit/brown/taint-area? the area from clit to taint would include the vaginal canal itself but he makes no mention of it in regards to its capability to pOwn his dick.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
personally i never cared for The Wheel of Time series

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i read somewhere once that it means "have this hamburger"

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

fart blood posted:

Happy to help

i'm the one that helped him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Chasing Amy is one of the worst movies i have ever seen in my life and i only saw it once when i was 17. Clerks is a good movie, Mallrats is fine, all the other ones suck. even Dogma.