Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Junpei Hyde posted:

OK so

best taco filling

street style, carne asada

fried tortilla, shredded chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my favorite mr show has always been https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYvHpVwIqYY

cams
Mar 28, 2003

new vegas was also the first video game i can remember that had good, worthwhile dlc that i didn't feel ripped off buying.

dead money annoys me for taking your equipment away, but it is otherwise great. honest hearts is one of my favorite dlc's for any game, love the writing and story being told, and it is actually fun to go through. i found old world blues mildly boring gameplay-wise, but it was a fun story with a good concept and performances to keep it interesting. lonesome road might actually be my least favorite, just because it was unsatisfying to me as a true addition to the main story, but it was still fun to play through.

new vegas was very good.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

CobiWann posted:

All the expansions were great. I'm a sucker for Honest Hearts because I love Joshua Graham and the story of the guy watching over the tribes in Zion is drat good writing.
yeah the joshua graham character and how he was handled was a big part of why i loved that dlc. it manages to have an extremely grounded story where you understand the motivations of everyone involved, but this larger than life character who comes off as genuinely frightening even though he's just a dude with a gun.

also his gun is godlike and, if i recall correctly, is one of the best endgame weapons, so the dlc also gets points for that.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

Dead Money felt like an entirely different game, but still a good game. It did a good job of presenting its message (despite maybe beating you over the head with it a little hard), and at the same time like any other TES or New Fallout game, my desire to loot ALL OF THE THINGS made it fun to run out with as much loot as possible, basically flipping the bird at the message.
i remember figuring out at least two different ways to get out with (spoiler for 8 year old dlc) all of the gold in the vault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Benne posted:

Madden 04 and MVP Baseball 2005 are the only correct choices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYWOV6jOapk