Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

some real good dogs itt

here's bonnie, 6/7 years old
rescued her from a puppy farm
she was in a bad way when i got her but she's doing great now
she mostly likes sun

she also likes burgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

also shameful thread title dr g, smh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Oh man I sometimes wish Bonnie was more of a cuddler

That’s a heckin good dog right there

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

post the small pupper cobiwan

Also gently caress this poo poo

courier posted:

Your estimated delivery date is Friday, 04 May 2018, as requested we will deliver your parcel between 06:00 and 22:00
cool 16 hour window

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i played Witcher 2 for like an hour or so and thought it was really boring with janky combat

is 3 a lot better for that?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cool, maybe I’ll grab it next steam sale
mostly i just play cities skylines because :spergin:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

Some dogs just want to watch the world burn...

His name is Ash after all.
yesssssss

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

3 weeks on saturday until i leave for tokyo :D

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I have only seen a few Marvel movies:
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man 1 & 2
Civil War
Batista and Friends 1 & 2

I think that’s it

Will I be totally lost watching Infinity War or is it mostly a stand alone thing?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I started watching Spider-Man and the bit where Michael Keaton opens the front door :vince:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m gonna watch Ragnarok because it looks funny, and the Dr S because drugs are cool

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The last shot of Spider Man before the credits made me guffaw and was wonderful by the way.
:same:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

not sure how i felt about Aunt May being hot as balls, seems weird

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i didnt watch the andrew garfield spiderman movies

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

we all agreed that deadpool was an awful try-hard turd of a movie yeah?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I'm curious, what expectations did you have before watching a movie called Deadpool?
Exactly what I ended up thinking about it. I got dragged along by buddies

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yes Man every time imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m on jury duty for the next 3 weeks and I’m already loving bored after 2 hours

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah just say you’re quitting alcohol, you don’t owe them a full explanation about starting a programme or anything

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

new vegas is an all-time classic and im real mad we’ll never get an obsidian-devved elder scrolls game

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

Ran is a very good King Lear
:hai:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sba sounds like a dork

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

last night i dreamt that i went to see Marty Scurll: The Musical and now i wish that was a real thing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Do It Ironically I’m real sorry about your dog. Taking my old boy to be put to sleep was one of the worst things I’ve ever had to do in my life. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing you’re doing right by him, by not making him suffer any more than he had to.

It’ll take awhile, but the memories will slowly turn from bitter to bittersweet (for reference, it took about 6 months before I could look at pictures of my old dog)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

coconono posted:

wrestling is gay
intergender stuff is usually pretty gross so, yeah i guess it is

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’d be nice if he said a single god damned line that wasn’t a witty comeback spoken very quickly

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

comix zone loving ruled as a concept

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Idk why but “I am not a piece of poo poo” is one of the funniest delivered lines in any movie

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the podcast Sleep With Me pretty much cured my insomnia, maybe it can help someone else too :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Life Is Strange was great

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

someone edit HBK’s music with SHAWN from heavy rain, tia

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vaguido posted:

Heavy Rain is an amazing piece of artwork. Beyond Two Souls is great too. I'm buying Detroit: Become Human on Friday and I'm excited to see what kind of insane fever dream David Cage has put together this time.
:chloe:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Deadly Premonition is a very good video game to watch an LP of

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fart blood posted:

Because straight men can’t be feminists. We are always up to something. Just the way it is.

I prefer to say “I support feminism.” It’s easier and more accurate.
that sure is a take

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m in tokyo and it took me about 10 minutes to flush the toilet in a fancy cafe

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sending my young niece a birthday card from Japan. Bad news: the envelope wasn’t adhesive
Good news: i got some free washi tape from the njpw shop

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Auritech posted:

Where in Japan you at? I live on the east side of Tokyo
ive been staying in shibuya the last few days but taking a train to hiroshima in the morning

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Baron Corbyn posted:

If you're going to Miyajima while you're there (you should), then I highly recommend staying the night there and not just doing a day trip if your schedule allows for it. It's wonderfully peaceful at night, and you can get up early to do the hike up to the top.

We’re staying both nights in Miyajima, tbh it seemed more interesting than Hiroshima. Arrived here about an hour ago and a deer already tried to eat my gf’s dress :3:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Auritech posted:

Shinkansen? I love riding the rails in Japan, even at 200 mph it’s great scenery.
yeah it was only like 4 hours from Tokyo to Hiroshima and it flew by (scenery and time). Really good journey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

more like phil incelmo lmao

Lol