Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
its badass you do sweet rear end combos and poo poo and it looks fuckin noice on my ps4 pro with 4k hdr tv. anyway lets all fully upgrade our sons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your derp has evolved into a Sirp.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You need to be put down like an animal OP

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

upgrading my son to be no longer fail

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plutonis posted:

You need to be put down like an animal OP

gaming is about sick graphics on 4k tvs, nothing more

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kratos in thick rimmed glasses: SOY!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Honestly God of War looks fuckin sick.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kratos in thick rimmed glasses: SOY!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

BOY: We did it, father! We did it. We finally ascended to the peak of Sadness Mountain...

[KRATOS smiles, kneeling down and hugging BOY]

KRATOS: [narrating] Even after all the gods I killed, all the monsters I slaughtered, all the genocides I committed, it wasn't until this moment that I truly felt like... a God of War.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Square: Soy Action

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

hell yeah

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

The funny bean: soy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I think it looks good as well OP.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wow not surprised that you folks aren't yet mature enough for this game. Your loss.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lumpy the Cook posted:

BOY: We did it, father! We did it. We finally ascended to the peak of Sadness Mountain...

[KRATOS smiles, kneeling down and hugging BOY]

KRATOS: [narrating] Even after all the gods I killed, all the monsters I slaughtered, all the genocides I committed, it wasn't until this moment that I truly felt like... a God of War.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Son, all I’ve ever wanted for you...all your Mother, ever wanted for you, was not to grow up knowing only violence...I may have been just a god of war, but you my son, can be a God of More

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
some of the valkyrie fights seem really sick, ill play thru it eventually. are both of the dodges useful or do you just double-tap it every time?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

a Loving Dog posted:

Wow not surprised that you folks aren't yet mature enough for this game. Your loss.

i finished it and its fine but ill probably forget everything about it in a month

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Son, all I’ve ever wanted for you...all your Mother, ever wanted for you, was not to grow up knowing only violence...I may have been just a god of war, but you my son, can be a God of More

Lmao

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

trying to jack off posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lol

kratos literally says multiple times at the end of the game "we can be better"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

some of the valkyrie fights seem really sick, ill play thru it eventually. are both of the dodges useful or do you just double-tap it every time?

The Valkyrie fights are the best in the game and surprisingly varied for basically fighting the same enemy. I used both dodge and roll, some were better for diff fights it's mostly trial and error to figure that out

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

lol

:shepspends:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jumping into a bed with aphrodite and trying to mash x to knock the vase off the nightstand, but kratos just tenderly whispers "we can be better" before leaving

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol

BOY: [looking at dead lvl 6 frost spec draugr warriors] You've slain so many of these undead at the behest of those villagers- how are you so sure they don't really want peace? That they don't wish to live beside us, not against us?

KRATOS: I am... unsure. I have slain many creatures in this world, but the most bizarre and terrible among them... is within us all. Perhaps it is people who are the real monsters.

ME:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

its ok

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it looks like a shadow of mordor game and i fell off that poo poo quick.. I'll get it when it's 5 dollars

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it looks like a shadow of mordor game and i fell off that poo poo quick.. I'll get it when it's 5 dollars

the combat is far superior to that poo poo imo. and i played both extensively because i play bad games a lot

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Your derp has evolved into a Sirp.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i remember liking gow2 it was pretty good for a western action game, also kratos was basically dream demonius instead of real demonius. i also got it for free tho probably won't ever play this one unless the discount gets super deep

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i remember liking gow2 it was pretty good for a western action game, also kratos was basically dream demonius instead of real demonius. i also got it for free tho probably won't ever play this one unless the discount gets super deep

2 was swaggy tbqh.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sorry for the spoilers

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
if it's ever released for the PC and goes on sale for 5 dollars then i'll probably try it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

if it's ever released for the PC and goes on sale for 5 dollars then i'll probably try it

you get ryse son of rome instead, master race

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

you get ryse son of rome instead, master race

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i really wish that tactics game gladius would get a PC remaster at some point, but i think it's probably never going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

its coming out a couple months after the demons souls and tokyo jungle pc ports.

• Locked thread