Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

please stop saying you do takes in a videogame like you're shooting on phsyical film

Video games are the new poo poo. Deal with it, loyall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

each experience is unique to each player because god of war is made using the concept explored in the film "gamer"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

heres my one take on new god of war: it sucks poo poo straight from a donkey's rear end

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

heres my one take on new god of war: it sucks poo poo straight from a donkey's rear end

Agreed. But... maybe I'm being too rough on the new God of War. Feel like maybe giving it a chance for some reason now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Agreed. But... maybe I'm being too rough on the new God of War. Feel like maybe giving it a chance for some reason now

Lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

extremebuff posted:

lmbo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

With it's complete utilization of every bell and whistle available on the PS4 Pro, God of War (2018) is, at the very least, a stunning technical accomplishment.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

With it's complete utilization of every bell and whistle available on the PS4 Pro, God of War (2018) is, at the very least, a stunning technical accomplishment.

The 3 visual modes available exclusively for PS4 Pro users: Performance, Resolution, and Treasure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

The 3 visual modes available exclusively for PS4 Pro users: Performance, Resolution, and Treasure

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

In Training posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

elf help book posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/998996384584843265

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i think a series shouldn't go from lovely to amazing all of a sudden

it's extremely rude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfaoing at the hosed up resolution meme again.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The end part of Ghost of Sparta where you fight the final boss alongside your brother was pretty neat.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The end part of Ghost of Sparta where you fight the final boss alongside your brother was pretty neat.

The PSP games are both pretty good tbh.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just realized that the BYOB Chill Axe gets a marquee feature in this game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

net cafe scandal posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

net cafe scandal posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao

• Locked thread