Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«35 »
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Hmm, DB wants to nom me, I missed that post. Maybe not him, if he was fash he wouldn't knowingly want me as Chancellor. And he knows I passed a lib policy he passed me so why would fash DB want me again

Okay so DB probably not bad guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Yeah okay so Byers is almost certainly Hitler

In still thinking AA and Andy and someone but gently caress if I know. Could actually have been RF but I'm not counting on it

The nom should absolutely either be me or tmm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

He will be injured, but in the World Series he will be raised from the DL. And the Indians were filled with grief.

kumba posted:

Yeah okay so Byers is almost certainly Hitler

In still thinking AA and Andy and someone but gently caress if I know. Could actually have been RF but I'm not counting on it

The nom should absolutely either be me or tmm

It has to be RF. Otherwise KB would have lied.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

It has to be RF. Otherwise KB would have lied.

Ah I forgot about that, fair enough

Then yeah. Nom tmm or me and let's finish this

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

"Dangit, Griffith. I'll tell you h'what, that's a Behelit!"

Doctor Rope

kumba posted:

for like the millionth time being wrong or failing to read the game doesn't make you scum, this is an incredibly poor argument

Byers as Hitler, fascists are probably AA/Andy and someone. I'm not convinced RF was actually fash. If it wasn't him it's probably DB, I don't think it's pmush or tmm

You're also bad and wrong then, why would a liberal KB lie about RF as fascist? Unless you think Byers killed a fascist KB, which would also mean ba-duh-duh, Pig is a lying fascist. Your scenario absolves me, are you sure you aren't fascist or are you like mush failing to understand the game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You're also bad and wrong then, why would a liberal KB lie about RF as fascist? Unless you think Byers killed a fascist KB, which would also mean ba-duh-duh, Pig is a lying fascist. Your scenario absolves me, are you sure you aren't fascist or are you like mush failing to understand the game

Nominate kumba of mush, both are failing to comprehend the game and that probably makes them liberal.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

Byers > RF > Pig > Capn?

Byers as Hitler only if he thinks that's winning is impossible by draw of the deck.

Otherwise it would have to be capn. RF is dead, and Pig has been proven not Hitler with nomination.

Ugh, just nominate me. I'm not Hitler. If the deck doesn't have a liberal draw it's game over anyhow. I didn't have a choice to stop pig from enacting his fascist policy. I just got passed two fascist cards and he lies about what he drew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

Byers confession
RF investigation
Pig conflict

All are fascists with a possible Byers Hitler. Who's the last?

«35 »