Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Okay, here's my thinking. Liberal Byers has no real reason to not respond to the lack of appealing options by giving another (you). I don't think he's adequately described his reasoning for thinking CPig is least likely to be Hitler. So I have to, given what I've seen, assume we have either Hitler or Fascist Byers. At least for the sake of argument.

So, with that said, let's go down the possible deck states.
2L - He has to pass an L to the chancellor. A Liberal chancellor wins the game. If his government is denied, a Liberal president who doesn't elect Hitler wins the game.
1L - He MUST bury the L. His only recourse for not would be claiming 3F, but that would be self-incriminating.
0L - As above, he has to pass FF and self-incriminate. If he's denied, and another President sees 3F, they have HARD confirmation about two fascists.

That's not a good position for fascists no matter how the cards fall. Fascist/Hitler Byers must choose to either self incriminate or lose.

I'm not sure how to articulate quite what that makes me think it might mean, but I'm trying to get my thoughts together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think I'd nominate TMM if it came around to me. Anyone have thoughts on that? Reasons he might be Hitler , especially.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Byers, do you think DB lied?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think what he's trying to say is that it assumes flawless judgment, and we need to examine who we might be wrong about.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

How long do we have until deadline?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, cool. That's a while yet. I don't think I'm going to change my mind about Pig, but having more time to discuss things and get people talking is nothing but good news.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I just want to say?

loving called it.

I wanna nominate TMM. Feel like that's our only safe option left.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If we let it come around to Andy, I think we lose.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think Byers is Hitler. As a regular fascist, he could have thrown shade on me from the very beginning by claiming to get 2F. He got early cred and then didn't do anything important until he was back in.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

The KB murder was unexpected.
You overplayed your hand. This is when you went from "probably just bad" to "deliberate white noise maker".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I mean, probably is the wrong term, I've been tuning you out for days already.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Right now, TMM is the only one I can say with any certainty I think is lib. I don't think a fascist TMM would willingly give the libs that much info about past governments when it'd be much easier and benefit fascists much more to just say he doesn't remember. And I don't think he'd risk giving us faulty info when KB was right there on him and just as engaged, and could call him out on any discrepancies. (Same idea as well for the rest of the libs, but KB was most prominent.)

Anyone who thinks TMM is a bad nomination choice, can you justify to me why a fascist TMM would give libs so much crucial info?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Probably AA and Capn, but I accept the possibility that one of them is just infuriating and bad. Assuming there's no smart fascists left is a terrible idea.

I don't feel safe nominating anyone but you, TMM, or MAYBE kumba, but only if the alternative is getting rejected.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

We're talking in circles and I probably won't be here tomorrow because of holiday stuff with the girlfriend. I'm not against kumba, him being for TMM gives me some encouragement, as does the lack of response to my question from people against it.

##nominate TMM

##vote yes

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote no I will only vote yes for db or kumba as chancellor

PMush Perfect posted:

Right now, TMM is the only one I can say with any certainty I think is lib. I don't think a fascist TMM would willingly give the libs that much info about past governments when it'd be much easier and benefit fascists much more to just say he doesn't remember. And I don't think he'd risk giving us faulty info when KB was right there on him and just as engaged, and could call him out on any discrepancies. (Same idea as well for the rest of the libs, but KB was most prominent.)

Anyone who thinks TMM is a bad nomination choice, can you justify to me why a fascist TMM would give libs so much crucial info?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:woop:

I was wrong about both Andy and AA but at least my hunch on TMM was right.

I'd agree that either it has to be in Discord, or with shorter deadlines. Three days to talk it over is too long.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, one-day deadlines would be crazy short in a mafia game, but if the blitz pace is warned of ahead of time, it'd be a pretty big benefit towards making me want to play Secret Hitler on forums again.

I wonder what SH would be like if it got flavors /reskins like Mafia games do.

Secret Voldemort, coming soon to a thread near you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You can also do the BSG play by post thing and accept preloaded actions.

IE, someone could PM you with "unless I say otherwise, in this round I will vote yes for TMM and no for anyone else" or "If this nomination succeeds, I will pass as many liberal policies as possible to them."

• Locked thread