Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

El Roncho posted:

Then they stop caring at all about subtlety and you end up with Islam Makhachev and Muslim Salikhov.

yeah could you imagine anyone named christian or judah being a fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Why doesn't she try the burger but no fries?

im sorry sir but this is america?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im confused why is his shirt on?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if chuck fights its going to be in a foreign country without any kind of legitimate sports athletic commission to govern things in a way that is safe and humane and sporting for fighters, like russia or japan or texas or mexico

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

talking poo poo and luring people into a known baby oil trap feels like a very on brand thing for the ufc thread i am glad to have read it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

My DMV has electronic displays to tell you which counter to go to. And they sell really lovely ad space to run on these boards. Guess the ESPN deal is so important that the UFC needs to advertise here as well.

weird mine does that too.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Biggest Meltdowner posted:

Are DMVs still bad? Way out here in the west it seems like computers and staffing have solved that particular irritant.

my local one in henderson, if you dont schedule an appt a day in advance you can wait upwards to 7 hours for anything more complex than a license renewal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Really? Pop over to the one on W. Flamingo at Cimarron, or Sahara and St. Louis. I don't think I've ever spent more than an hour or so in either one. The one on Sahara has a billion clerks, and always moves pretty quick.

yeah i live on the other side of town now so im using a closer one, but man do i not miss the hendo hell hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mark coleman here im known as a wet blanket
dont think i cant strike too or you'll say argh dangit

• Locked thread