Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Where the tit jumping hell is there a legal bare knuckle league? How does that exist?

I'd assume most Indian Reservations, Europe, Mexico, and other less civilized nations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Maybe Colby was right

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Rigel posted:

According to MMAFighting.com, Brazil's AC was just going to give 10% of Dern's purse to Cooper, but the UFC then stepped in and basically said "no, gently caress that. If she agrees to the fight, then Cooper's getting 30%"

Good. I can't imagine Cooper making more than $10k to show and I know Dern is making at least $25k so that's a huge pay jump for her.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Why the sweet Jesus isn't she at 125? With her build it just makes sense, I think?

Her build? She likes tacos. She's 5'3" it's not like she's massive for 115.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Gay Horney posted:

Dern is good as hell too at jiu-jitsu

Not lately, relative to her competition

Skip My Posts posted:

cool she should do the eddie bravo invitational

She's obviously realized that MMA is significantly more profitable than jiu jitsu.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

He's surprisingly entertaining to watch as a pure grappler.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Clearly the only solution to Oildome is to Showtime Kick off the wall or baseball slide into ashi garami.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Tim Kennedy is on Rogan's podcast today. I'm sure it's enlightening

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Boring. Even if I can't walk at the moment and subsist on video games/Netflix, my time if more valuable than listening to Tim Kennedy talk about his God damned dog or some poo poo.

He just "waterboarded" himself on video to prove that it's not torture. Does Tim Kennedy strike you as the kind of person who is going to talk about mundane poo poo? No, he's gonna say a bunch of dumb outlandish things.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Oil Dome: 2 men enter, 1 man gets entered

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Do we have a goon with a stupid amount of money to buy an Oildome Fighting Championship belt?

Paging Jase1

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Tim Kennedy discusses Hitler for 17mins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwPHU4MJjAk

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

it's going to suck in 5 years time when i remember oildome and spend 45 minutes laughing about it but can't find the thread because the sa forums no longer exist or it still exists but retains the current search functionality

Screen shot for posterity

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

...and the pitch! posted:

Did he catch Hitler finally?

They've got top men working on it right now

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Shadow225 posted:

I am actually delirious from laughing so much. I think about Tim Horton poop lady, I laugh. When I stop thinking about her, I think about Oil Dome, and start laughing again. It's a perpetual motion machine.

Clearly the best tactic to winning in oil dome is to fling feces at the man standing in the safe zone enraging him so much that he temporarily forgets about the oil on the floor and charges you.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

who is gonna win the wonderboy/till fight? im goin back and forth but i got wonderboy right now

I think Wonderboy wins at range. Till might be able to guerrilla his way into the clinch for a takedown.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Edit : I'm four minutes into the Tim Kennedy podcast and his idiocy has made me take a breather.

Please God tell me his knowledge isn't representative of the average persons.

I turned it off after 10. He's insufferable.

The average R word maybe

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Oh my god. That Puelles fight

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I can't believe they're letting a guy with one hand fight.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Do big chain bars like BW3 show fight nights? I kinda want to get out of the house.

As far as I know any sports bar will be showing non-PPV cards if you ask nicely.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Gay Horney posted:

Does RNS stand for what I think it does

Yes

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

He seemed like he was hanging out with some quality girls. I wonder what could have gone wrong.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

mewse posted:

Yeah he should be completely unaffected that GSP admitted everything :rolleyes:

This isn't a serious post right?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Nick Diaz out of jail and posting instagram stories of his elbow oozing pus. Enjoy.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

He's concerned for his health so much that he needs to put on 14lbs between his already 5lbs over weigh in and fight day?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

my local one in henderson, if you dont schedule an appt a day in advance you can wait upwards to 7 hours for anything more complex than a license renewal

Gotta know some people, in and out in less than 15mins every time at that location.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Really? Pop over to the one on W. Flamingo at Cimarron, or Sahara and St. Louis. I don't think I've ever spent more than an hour or so in either one. The one on Sahara has a billion clerks, and always moves pretty quick.

To be fair, one can literally look online at the wait times before deciding which one to choose.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Someone told me Till weighed 212lbs the day before weigh ins. I assume that's incorrect but holy gently caress if it is true and he still managed to cut 37lbs in one day...

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

noted unemployed fight refusers nate diaz, conor mcgregor, and nick diaz agree

Tyron Woodley stands up and gently places Mighty Mouse on his shoulders....

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Anyone doing a GDT today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

The SS tattoo could have been a lovely prison job but it's definitely been touched up and the rest of the tattoo around it is professional, so whatever (mostly obvious) reason he chose to leave it there.

• Locked thread