Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Hasn't ESPN been shedding on air talent like crazy in the past year or so? Seeing Ariel getting hired leads me to believe the pink slips weren't a money saving thing, ESPN just doesn't care for talented people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

how did he get so much baby oil, i thought jail was supposed to be kind of hard and maybe if you had dry skin that was kind of just tough

I thought the same thing. I looked up prison commissary items and baby oil was there for like $2.30. The best I can tell it was a woman's prison, but it's on offer and and it's affordable. Since the brother of Oil Dome is named "Untrustable" I thought I'd at least do a cursory googling.

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dub/DUB_CommList.pdf

Now to figure out how to defeat GSP once and for all.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Untrustable posted:

Also I can't buy him account because part of his probation is no internet access.

Seems rude.

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 03:30 on May 18, 2018

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Wamsutta posted:

My mental version of baby oil brother is Stevie Janowski from Eastbound and Down

Laughing like a maniac at work picturing this - however, it's Stevie post chin surgery.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Fox is network TV so you can get it in most places without cable, ESPN is basic cable, then the billion FS1/ESPN2/etc. things are in your rear end in a top hat sports packages.

Oddly enough, playstation vue has fs2, nbc sports MLB and NFL networks and Spanish language sports channels on its lowest tier. It's a pretty good service if you're a sports fan. I am not a big sports fan, but as a mma fan, having access to UFC stuff for cheap is pretty awesome.

• Locked thread