Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Machida was undefeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
We've known Bisping is racist for years.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I’m really surprised the ESPN deal happened as rumored, though I guess we still have to see if Fox increases what it was paying. I’m completely okay with paying $60 a year for fight nights, I can easily pay for it by skipping any ppv featuring cyborg.

I'm not paying for poo poo if they're doing fights like GSP vs Nate.

Edit: I'm not paying for poo poo.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Y'all are forgetting GSP has huge gams.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

what stand are you even trying to take here rofl

Robbing UFC brass is good and cool.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i like vitor and i hope he enjoys his retirement and stuff.

I'm trying to remember if he had a boring fight in this UFC run. This one was pretty bad but he had the grace to take another highlight reel kick.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Florian's finish of Guida

http://i50.tinypic.com/3144kmu.gif wont embed for some reason

I love how he floats under Guida's counter right and takes the back for the RNC.

It's textbook which is why it stands out so much. Kinda like Quarry going down like a tree to Franklin's straight left.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Mighty Mouse has been getting six figure payouts for years despite not moving the needle at all and historically having very low buyrates on the cards that he headlines. He made like half a million dollars to fight Raymond Borg.

He also does video game moves in the fights so he's at least blending.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I miss Joseph Benavidez.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Who is Tim Hortons poop lady?

She pooped then threw her poop.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Fat Twitter Man posted:

also it’s cool the UFC tripled their TV deal so now instead of whining about Debt the cool business goons can whine about there being too many fights (the exact same number as before the ESPN deal)

There are too many fights either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

El Roncho posted:

A lot of the fights on 225 interest me. Glad to see Joey B back. Where the hell has he been anyways?

He had a knee injury/surgery so that's why he hasn't fought since Cejudo.

• Locked thread