Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8ZicL4CpA

Would Colby actually have a pop at Joe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Whats Nicks posture like in the clubs?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Fighters who have lost their chin should not be fighting it's painful to watch and very dangerous. Its heartbreaking seeing it happen to strangers neveta mind Chucks friends and family.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

never watched her fight but there's a lot of ink being spilled about her and her giant rear end(?) so i googled her thinking it was going to be a pervert thing and she looks like a girl version of willie dee

I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my appearance because I think she's gorgeous.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Rofl.

This whole we are living in a simulation thing makes more and more sense each day, he is a character that seems like he could only be made up.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

dang

willie_dee got them nudes?

my man

For my patreon subscribers only.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I'm going to try this oil thing for myself. Why heat it in a microwave first? Does that make it more slippy?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

ehhhh i try vary ard to lure my oppo-nent into my oil lair, all credit to bitches

This has topped off an already funny story

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Lots of pod-casters uncomfortably talking about Paige Vanzant getting a boob job, it could just be good contouring/lighting/photoshop of who ever is running her instagram, but getting a boob job seems really counter productive as an active fighter, both in time out and in terms of weight cut.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts - The BBC now has its own dedicated MMA section.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Can Dana not sue him into absolute oblivion for saying something like that if it's not true or do free speech rules in America mean you can just make stuff up?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Gay Horney posted:

Does RNS stand for what I think it does

What does it stand for?

Wonder if he will fall foul of ufc's conduct standards.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Fucks sake, bet he's developed bad posture and everything.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Lol gently caress the UK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wonder if people still tweet him hendo.gif daily.

Yea, I try and mix it up a bit with YouTube links and stuff not just gifs though

• Locked thread