Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
after a few years of being unfortunately harassed by online nerds and "journalists" trying to shame his dual citizenship, it's good to see steven Segal get back into coaching. well done lyoto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i remember when RDA lost to him and being so confused that there was some ufc fighter lovely enough to get their jaw broken by clay Guida.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Untrustable posted:

Ok I just got off the phone with my brother and he has answered your oil dome questions. I'm quoting him pretty much directly.

Did anyone ever conquer the oil cell? "No, no one hosed with me in prison".

How did you bait people into the cell? "I talked poo poo and they'd come runnin'. I'd call them faggots or pussies and tell them to come get me".

Was it weird calling people faggots since you're an openly gay man? "No. It was loving prison."

How did you get people over and over? "You wanted to either catch one of the new guys who was acting tough, or wait long enough for someone to forget that you had done it to them before"

So people willingly entered your oil cell even after getting beat up in the same way? Why? "Because if they didn't come at me they'd be fuckin' losers and the rest of the guys would gently caress with them."

Who taught you this? Or did you come up with it on your own? "It's just prison poo poo. Everyone did it."

And a shocking revelation...

You're telling me your whole cell block knew the oil gambit and did it to each other? "Yeah but I was really good at it."

Did you ever get oiled? "Yeah but he was naked and oiled himself up and I was naked so it was a fair fight."

Did you win? "Yeah."

He says he's glad y'all can have a laugh about it and says hi.

lmfao

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i'd be more inclined to buy the pay per view if they spent 15 minutes at 9:45 showing Overeem's greatest hits and then told me that guy is fighting on the card tonight, tune in

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

replace oleinik with fedor and let mark get the revenge he deserves by finishing that arm bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
your Honor, this " dork court " has no jurisdiction over my client,

• Locked thread