Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

handsome only face posted:

Olienik vs. Albini has high potential to be funniest fight of the year

Like taking strangle from a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

i wonder how erwin rommel would do in mma

Historians are divided on how involved he was with training

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Is "Magomed" Dagestani for mohammed? They can't seem to get enough of that knock-off lego name

its just a literal translation of it into russian

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Unless your moms called you something like Applebees or Weasel out of a total lack of respect for you or youre from a tiny tribe or something then you can probably trace your name back to the bible or the jewish bible or some other style of bible

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Both my first and middle name are biblical and my last name means badger.

be proud .. badgers are noble

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

kimbo305 posted:

Yes those tiny tribes of India and China.

U saying theyre godless heathens ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thanks Neil Degrasse Tyson

Neil = Kneel, what you have to do to pray to god
Degrasse = grass
Tyson = The romans (?) tied son (jesus) to a cross

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
developing a theory where people are allowed to have up to 1 noun for every 2 bible or family guy references in their names

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lid posted:

Joey hitting the big time influencing this album

I love that game too

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Only after he has beaten Nate Diaz will GSP have earned the right to challenge Conor for the welterweight belt that someone else has.

can't nate do well though? GSP looked good against bisping but it wasn't easy for him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
For 45 minutes i repeatedly dipped my nuts and dick into a running wheat thresher, somtimes begging for death, other times laughing hysterically due to delirium .. plain and simple. its not torture

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i like vitor and i hope he enjoys his retirement and stuff.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I'm trying to remember if he had a boring fight in this UFC run. This one was pretty bad but he had the grace to take another highlight reel kick.

he had a really awful one with nate marquadt if i remember it right. but on the whole he was really fun

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

evobatman posted:

Is it worse for your health to be a fighter who have lost your chin and gets knocked out quickly, or to be a fighter with a stone chin who takes blow after blow to the head over 3-5 rounds without going down?

in my opinion its worse for your health to take a lot of trauma without having the chance to recover from it. i've been out cold a couple of times and if you ask me its just something the body does involuntarily to try to mitigate harm, its not necessarily indicative of long term damage on its own .. but even putting cte aside getting hit in the head more often just exposes you to more acute catastrophic risk like hemmorhages and seizures and whatever else

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
theres also things to consider like the quality of recovery from concussions that a person affords themselves too, if they're not savvy with the idea of recovery or feel pressured to keep training while they have a concussion then they can make it much worse for themselves

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Kilometers Davis posted:

Late but Guida has always been one of my favorite fighters. I don’t care why. He puts me in a good mood.

i like him. he works hard

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

MysteryNad posted:

slipNslideFC was pretty good

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its an outdoor event and it started raining or something ? since the referee looks like captain ahab

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i get the impression he goes through a lot of that stuff anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
usman is a good prospect, he's probably the favourite but +400 seems steep and usman has been submitted before

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
you can probably use transparent sheets or whatever and just pull a layer off after every fight. formula 1 helmet visors use them. i think keeping the canvas clean is more important though, ive seen fighters slipping on vaseline and blood and stuff.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

nice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

werdum popped

usada will have to be careful with their approach to this case since he will probably try to pull guard during the hearing

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
USADA official giving a statement: we tried on 3 occasions to look at his dick and balls and watch him pee and then collect his piss and drink it but every time he would just fall over and try to get us to lie on top of him. we refused every time because we arent gay

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Thats really sadistic of her. Im a fan now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i doubt hunt will trouble him much with his pace

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he hasn't really troubled anyone since mir except for derrick lewis and that fight wasnt far off becoming a kimbo slice tribute act

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Till missed weight, 174.5

My condolences to his family

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I won't

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

I watch League of Legends & its fairly funny that everyones making more than everyone in the UFC who doesn't get ppv points now lol.

i bet its a miserable job in its own way,. i mean i like to play videogames for hours every day, but not 1 game for 14 hours a day and they are probably all abusing stimulants and benzos and stuff too cos i bet they dont drug test pro gamers

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
they should pass some kind of law preventing gian villante vs sam alvey from taking place. i feel like leaving an anonymous tip on fbi.gov

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i feel a little guilty about making fun of him now. but at the same time its a path he chooses to take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

why did they produce a show displaying this? this is hosed up and bad for the sport.

sport should always air its dirty laundry in my opinion

• Locked thread