Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I wonder if the pinstripes say GOD BLESS over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

:patriot:

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

n8r posted:

You're saying your brother liked prison?

Sounds like he was good at it.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

GSP is totally cool with steroids helping a man gently caress his wife when he “lose the edge.”

poo poo, now he’s talking about making GBS threads himself almost to death like that scene in Dreamcatcher.

Good listen.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I remember feeling the tension in the first Woodley/Wonderboy fight, but I feel like it hasn’t aged well in light of later fights from both participants.

Dana and Till both declined to explain the family emergency that hosed with Till’s weight cut. So maybe it won’t gently caress with his position, but Till said he doesn’t feel like he deserves the next title shot since he missed weight. Who should they give him next? Perry for fun?

Also, Chiesa lookin like Kenny Powers on the analyst desk.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the lack of anything happening at all in till/thompson is partly stylistic and partly because the octagon is so enormous and open that it makes that sort of fight possible and desirable by the fighters

Do they still have two different octagon sizes that they change up depending on the event? That was a thing, right?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Can’t wait to see all the salty tears from Rockhold after he hears the news.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Although Bisping getting drunk and talking poo poo to Rockhold was awesome, it may have helped the UFC make their decision. He definitely called Luke that mean f word and they had to physically separate the two. I don’t think it was the last group presser, but it was close.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Memento posted:

UFC 201 was the last one. Dunno if they didn't want to have Conor and Nate sitting near each other after 202 or what, could have just been a production decision

Yeah, who knows? Now I’m remembering that awesome moment in the Diaz-McGregor 1 presser when Nate comes in and Conor’s expression changes as he avoids looking at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

That’s hosed, yeah. According to Jack Slack the emergency was that Till’s pregnant girlfriend or wife had to be taken to the hospital.

• Locked thread