Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Edmond is the gift that keeps on giving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

after 25 clean tests Hank, the guy who leers at your dick while you piss in the cup, will suck you off

So that's why GSP is fighting again.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
If I'm Raquel the first thing I'm doing today is firing my cornerman. Making her go back out for the 5th was crazy.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im confused why is his shirt on?

Going by the initials it's someone else's shirt and he's claimed it as spoils of war.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Hell I might as well call out Jones, I've got just as much chance of getting that fight as Chuck does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

*Checks to see if this was same poster who said Cowboy was 50/50 against a programmer*

I'm 16 years younger than Chuck, never been brutally knocked out, and much less likely to fail a random drugs test. NSAC, call me.

• Locked thread