Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Great series! I finished it on the weekened.

Allow me to participate in the speculation of Season 2.

Have any you watched some obscure movies called 'Star Wars'? :P Because I think they could do a Star Wars
Miguel: Darth Vader, which will turn to the dark side in Season 2, and be redeemed in the end
Kreese: Emperor, seducing Miguel to the secret, dark arts of the real Cobra Kai.
Sam: the new Luke, who will go to rescue his fath... ex-boyfriend. With her kicks.
Johnny: Yoda, training Sam in the second season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Which one is Jar Jar Binks?

The 'Alexa order a PS Vita!' kid.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

etalian posted:

The real hero is actually Hawk especially how he rescued that chick from the plastics club.

The series is so well done that there is a character explanation of why Hawk was the one who did a illegal attack in the tourney (which was needed for script reasons, for the climatic fight). He was the one loser who needed the most the teaching of Cobra Kai, and he was the one he gained the most when he truly applied himself and change his outlook on life. So he naturally had interiorized the bad parts of the Cobra Kai teachings at a maximum degree, and acted with aggression at any provocation.

• Locked thread