Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

tao of lmao posted:

Johnny Lawrence is the best bad teacher since McGuirk.

“Is she hot? Is she hot? Is she hot? Niiice”

My doctor said I could be on the spectrum.

I don't know what that is but you should get off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

The only real problem with the show is it didn't end with Kreese saying "Cobra Kai never dies." That was massively disappointing.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Narcissus1916 posted:

Finale questions so is the totally hosed point count a reference to the original? Because Robbie basically got the third point thanks to Miguel's hosed up wrist snap (or whatever) after the round. Is the plot point meant to be that LaRusso is so loving cocky he wants to win on a grand gesture?

Miguel only got a warning for the arm grab, not a penalty point.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

You weren't kidding, I thought this show would be a gimmick. This show actually explores the "darker side" of the karate kid movie and deconstructs the whole "scrappy loser kid fights evil bully" troupe in karate kid.

Re-watching Karate kid a few years back I kinda saw it different- with my more modern eyes Daniel is kinda of a self proclaimed "white knight" and objectifies the poo poo out of the girl, while Johnny, while a troubled kid, isn't really that bad of a guy and just has a terrible influence in Kreese.

Johnny was still happy to get second place. :kiddo:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Astroman posted:

I just get it free because I got it with Google Play music. I guess that's going away?

quote:

Current YouTube Red and Google Play Music subscribers in the U.S., Australia, South Korea, New Zealand and Mexico will continue to get the features they already enjoy at the same price they pay today.
https://youtube.googleblog.com/2018/05/youtube-music-new-music-streaming.html

:shrug:

• Locked thread