Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I only wished that the cuts to exteriors in Georgia weren’t so painfully not-the-valley. You knew when they were filming on location, but it should not have been that obvious when they weren’t, and it was.

Small context: I lived off Wilbur and Sherman Way in Reseda from 2013-2014, a stone’s throw from Tampa and Saticoy where the real South Seas apartments are. The condos shown next door only got built within the past two years - they could have almost had the empty lot from where Miyagi’s asswhooping took place as a shooting location. Alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Rhyno posted:

There's this thing called "budget" that has limits.

Let's hope they've sufficiently knocked it out of the park to get that budget for Season 2. They deserve it. [Edit, slight spoiler: the set job they did on Miyagi-Do is how you mask locations; they recreated the whole drat lot (they must have; it was in bad shape last I drove by it)]

I'm also the kind of dork that would (and will) point out in the Johnny flashback, there's a plastic wheeled garbage pullcart in the street in 1979.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave fucked around with this message at 22:32 on May 12, 2018

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

On the flip side, it looked like they ACTUALLY went to Golf N Stuff. Props to whoever still has the loving CHEXX machine!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

It’s kinda silly that Zabka doesn’t get top billing on IMDB. He doesn’t even crack top 4

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

I desire way more fat failson antics.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

waah posted:

Let's go Bloodsport and see old JCVD vs old rear end Bolo Yueng

Only if you call it Bloodsport NEX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Just when you think you don’t have any more Coors Banquet left, in comes Johnny Lawrence to check behind the big ol box of Pacifico yeeeeeeah

• Locked thread