Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Tapit didn't win any of the Triple Crown races, he just started his career well and then turned out to have really good genes. Sort of a modern version of Mr. Prospector (who totally snubbed me when I visited Claiborne Farm a few months before he died, the jerk).

Early races have been cool and good so far, and the track isn't mud soup for once!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

...soccer chants?!?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Vakal posted:

I bet the people who run the bets loved him since he he probably saved them untold millions in payouts do to no absolutely no one predicting he would come in second.

That's not how pari-mutual betting works!

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Sorry, but the WH can only fit so many horse's asses at a time, and they've already exceeded the limit!

• Locked thread