Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«187 »
pmchem
Jan 21, 2010

Nasgate posted:

So far the only noticeable thing is the gods loving you in various creative ways. Berath in particular was pretty neat. If you want to metagame, spoilers.

the stat boost blessing will negate most of Beraths temporary curse, sell all your scrolls before talking to Eothas a second time. You can immediately unequip Hyleas bird poo poo sails/hull.

I will say there's a noticeable amount of minor characters alive which seems odd to me. Having the Blade of Endless Paths fragments also feels off. It's not as bleak as the subtext makes it out to be. Unless you need Eder/Aloth/Pallagina I guess.

I thought blade of endless path fragments were bugged for all pre-set obsidian histories? I tried the top 2 pre-set history options and didn't get endless frags in my cabin, only the other one (1.0.2).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

I fed the chick in Hanson my beef jerky and all I got was this lousy avatar.

It also appears if you select dark times.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

pmchem posted:

I thought blade of endless path fragments were bugged for all pre-set obsidian histories? I tried the top 2 pre-set history options and didn't get endless frags in my cabin, only the other one (1.0.2).

From other posts, Everything is bad seems to be the only preset where you get it currently. I'm wondering if it's meant to be reversed. Doesn't matter to me currently though. Everyone is either ranged, dual-wielding, summoning, or turning into a shark.

«187 »