Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Where do I receive a piglet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

In PoE1? In Dyrford, after doing a solid for a pig farmer there.

Thank you sir, but I received that piglet, and need another one for my second adventure ASAP. Receiving a piglet is very important

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It seems bad that my copy of Piglets of Eternity #2 is locked, and I'd like it to be unlocked. A golden ring to the first man to do it. and a banquet fit for a captain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm not going to collect those stupid star animals. I don't like Star track or any of that dumb poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'd bet the lives of strange cosmic star animals.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I thought sidekick quests were just small quests to recruit them, not to deal with their backstory

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Go back to no romance in Pillars 3

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Are there a ton of save import bugs or just the one about the baby?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ah poo poo!!!!! gently caress!!!! Thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm a little paranoid about spoilers but I was wondering if anyone else has run into what seems to be a bug where the game says a companion wants to speak with you. It will show the little dialogue icon on their portrait as well as playing a soundbyte of them asking to talk, but then when you try to talk to them nothing new shows up and the indicator goes away. It seems like I'm probably skipping over something that should be triggering. I think it happened once with one of them and I ignored it, but it just happened again several hours later with another companion.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

isk posted:

It's happened to me occasionally. IME it's always been because I've just had that conversation with the companion by talking with them manually but the game triggers the icon soon after (like an area transition or a ship/sea -> land transition). Far as I'm aware it hasn't caused me to miss out on anything but it's a guess, hard to tell since Deadfire wikis are predictably incomplete atm.

Yeah, there's not much to be done about it but I was hoping to get a pretty believable explanation like that so thanks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Are there any unique Estocs besides Eager Blade? It's pretty good but being devoted to them makes me curious

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Xaurip is canonically the ship's cook who makes everyone eat bugs and weird poo poo. Cannibal guy can take a hike

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just use pictures of all the other token small beastlike races from various MMOs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Delete traps from the game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't think that many people would be upset with a bunch of "unique" weapons added in that don't have unique art if that's what's prohibitive about balancing things out a little better. Or I dunno, do they need to add all-new encounters? Stash some extra weapons on merchants

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is the first DLC good, and is the second DLC good?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is the third DLC going to be good?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Inquisition should have been a <20 hour game about dialogue options and base building with some combat thrown in where appropriate and most of the worst stuff removed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hope somebody is working on porting ApachiiSkyHair to that beast

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've stabbed Eder to death

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I finished a run just before turn-based mode came out so I haven't looked into it. Can you put some characters into realtime mode and others into turn-based? Please add this in if not. before you holler at me with negative thoughts, I paid full price for the game and 4/5 price for the DLC.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not like you are your companions' god. you're just some guy. maybe a friend.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

For the people curious about Grounded, it's had a demo available on PC for a couple weeks. Very much another survival game with a coat of paint on it that interests me but I can understand would do nothing for others

edit: Oh, I didn't realize it's going to be an early access thing and the 'story' of the game isn't going to be fully available for some time. And that the demo on Steam was a limited-time download maybe? That's weird.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jul 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the obsidian dog & cat rpg is going to use real time with paws